NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Seahawks, Saints and Falcons all win, then the 12-4 saints have to travel to the 7-9 Seahawks to play the Wild Card round at their house? Or even if the Rams win then they'll to go to the 8-8 Rams? Pathetic!

"That's why they play the game! You have GOT to love football!"

/typical stupid Jon Gruden comments

"That's why they play the game! You have GOT to love football!"

/typical stupid Jon Gruden comments

And then finish it off talking about some random player.

"THAT GUY!!! I'll tell ya, he's a gamer!!! If I was still coaching I'd want him on my team by golly!!!" /end Gruden

You cannot be serious. Manning is more important to the Colts. They DO NOT win if he isn't playing.
^^ Someone who didn't pay much attention to the Saints last year.

Yes, Saints had lots of turn-overs on defense, but that kind of defense doesn't work at all if the offense doesn't score lots of points causing the other team to become one-dimensional. Saints' running game was not a threat without Brees' passing attack. Basically, the only great thing about that team apart from Brees was his O-line. Same with Manning's Colts last year, arguably (though Colts had a much better kicker). I'm not saying the Colts would have been good without Manning, but Colts would have been no worse off without Manning then than the Saints would have been without Brees. It is a push.

But if you want to start making the argument that the guy most essential to his team winning should get MVP, can you defend Brady? Given that the year he went out, his team went 11-5 with a back-up?

What a stupid, illogical comment.

How did playing on Tuesday at home give Philly anymore disadvantage than it gave Minnesota? Answer: it didn't. If anything Philly had the advantage because they weren't stuck in a hotel.

ROFL yeah because Eagles only win on sundays? uhhhh riiiiiiiiight :cuckoo::rolleyes:

Please go back to your video games thread where you actually know what youre talking about 30% of the time. :lol

I didn't take Starkiller's comment as anything but a joke. Did I miss something?

And on a side note...if a team with a sub-0.500 record goes to the playoffs and beats a 12-4 team on a wild card weekend...I think I will laugh until I bust a gut. I would rerally, actually, kind of like to see that.

Just because you were "trolling" in here the whole season, but wait until the end when everything is pretty much wrapped up to shot off some dumb comment, doesn't make you "the man".

Oh no :gah: you called me a noobie. Now my hopes of having a cyber social life are crushed :monkey2

Your Pats? I'm sorry Mr Kraft, didn't realize that was you. I apologize :lol

See, unlike you, my status in life isn't measured by the number of posts I have on a forum, or by waiting until the end of the NFL season and proclaiming the best team as my own, to try and establish some worth in my life.

Do everyone that actually chats in here on a consistent basis a favor, and just go back to your "trolling" :nana:

You don't know Nash very well do ya? If you did, you would see how funny your post is.

:peace

On a side note the season is almost over, and the VIKINGS can get back to being the VIKINGS and not the favrings. (media's fault)

ROFL yeah because Eagles only win on sundays? uhhhh riiiiiiiiight :cuckoo::rolleyes:

Please go back to your video games thread where you actually know what youre talking about 30% of the time. :lol

Rightttttttt.

What a stupid, illogical comment.

How did playing on Tuesday at home give Philly anymore disadvantage than it gave Minnesota? Answer: it didn't. If anything Philly had the advantage because they weren't stuck in a hotel.

What a stupid illogical comment.

The extra 2 days gave Minnesota to heal up especially Peterson's leg, plus they aren't used to playing outside in the extreme cold being in a dome. The Eagles are, if they played in the snow in that weather Eagles would have had the advantage.

Last edited:
Rightttttttt.

What a stupid illogical comment.

The extra 2 days gave Minnesota to heal up especially Peterson's leg, plus they aren't used to playing outside in the extreme cold being in a dome. The Eagles are, if they played in the snow in that weather Eagles would have had the advantage.

:cuckoo: Do you think before you post? A no-name QB leads a sub par team to a thorough victory over a SB favorite, and you say it's because they had 2 extra days to rest? No wonder you're a Browns fan :clap

You don't know Nash very well do ya? If you did, you would see how funny your post is.

:peace

On a side note the season is almost over, and the VIKINGS can get back to being the VIKINGS and not the favrings. (media's fault)

Really can't see how you get to know someone over a computer :cuckoo:

Just because you were "trolling" in here the whole season, but wait until the end when everything is pretty much wrapped up to shot off some dumb comment, doesn't make you "the man".

Oh no :gah: you called me a noobie. Now my hopes of having a cyber social life are crushed :monkey2

Your Pats? I'm sorry Mr Kraft, didn't realize that was you. I apologize :lol

See, unlike you, my status in life isn't measured by the number of posts I have on a forum, or by waiting until the end of the NFL season and proclaiming the best team as my own, to try and establish some worth in my life.

Do everyone that actually chats in here on a consistent basis a favor, and just go back to your "trolling" :nana:

Did i kick sand in your vag with my comment little girl?

I'm surprised old Patriot Matt Cassel hasn't gotten more pub as a candidate. He's had a hell of a year statistically and helped bring a pretty dead franchise to a division title.

I don't know if I'd call KC a dead franchise. :lol Thats not correct at all. We had a couple of bad years the last few but calling it dead is just not right.

Did i kick sand in your vag with my comment little girl?

Wow, I'm impressed, all the time in the world with zero pressure and this is the best you can come up with? :goodpost:

I'll give you a second chance at this one there boss, so you can save face with your established membershipness and not get one-upped by a "noob" :1-1:

^^ Someone who didn't pay much attention to the Saints last year.

Yes, Saints had lots of turn-overs on defense, but that kind of defense doesn't work at all if the offense doesn't score lots of points causing the other team to become one-dimensional. Saints' running game was not a threat without Brees' passing attack. Basically, the only great thing about that team apart from Brees was his O-line. Same with Manning's Colts last year, arguably (though Colts had a much better kicker). I'm not saying the Colts would have been good without Manning, but Colts would have been no worse off without Manning then than the Saints would have been without Brees. It is a push.

But if you want to start making the argument that the guy most essential to his team winning should get MVP, can you defend Brady? Given that the year he went out, his team went 11-5 with a back-up?
Curtis Painter, that's all I have to say.

I don't know if I'd call KC a dead franchise. :lol Thats not correct at all. We had a couple of bad years the last few but calling it dead is just not right.

I probably didn't describe it in the best way. Maybe "former proud franchise that's fallen on hard times" could have worked better.

Either way I'm happy for them and hope they do well in the playoffs, short of beating the Pats of course.:)

Back