NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packers are playing like ____. So much for them being the "most dangerous team in the NFC".

How is Hall going to the ProBowl? He gets burned all the time.

Looks like my Giants are going to limp into the playoffs...

EDIT: Open mouth...insert foot.

Last edited:
I hate how this league operates. 7-9 teams get into the playoffs, you have got to be kidding me. Not one team from the NFC West Team deserves to be in the playoffs.

The 10-6 Giants and Bucs don't get it, but the 7-9 Seahawks do.

It should be the top 12 teams. Hate the way it's structured now, teams that deserve to get in with better records get cut short.

I disagree with the mentality that a team with a losing record should not be in the playoffs. The four division winners and two wild cards is a sound system. Just because one of those winners has a losing record doesn't mean the system is bad. That division still should be represented in the playoffs. Stuff happens once in a while.

Any given Sunday.

Well there can always be upsets, and I think the Packers and Seahawks especially cannot be underrated by either of their opponents. but they didn't play very well tonight...the Rams just played poorly. Bradford was connecting on passes but his receivers were dropping and missing passes left and right.

I really hope we have two new teams in the Sb that haven't made an appearance in awhile. I want to see the Chiefs, Eagles, Bears, or Falcons win...rather than the Pats, Colts, or Steelers again.

While it was my team that got hozed I'm still ok with the way it is now. Seattle won the division so they get a home game... simple as that. This is the first time its ever happened so no need to go crazy and change it now, if they just take the top 6 in each conference then why even have divisions.

While it was my team that got hozed I'm still ok with the way it is now. Seattle won the division so they get a home game... simple as that. This is the first time its ever happened so no need to go crazy and change it now, if they just take the top 6 in each conference then why even have divisions.

Good point, why even have divisions?

I just don't think it's right, the best teams should go on to the playoffs. It happened to us a few years ago we ended 10-6 and still didn't make it in.

A lossing team making it in blows my mind. They should have just left that seat open.

My SB prediction is Jets vs Saints

Really, the Jets? I just don't see it. They would have pretty tough sledding to just make it to the AFCC let alone the SB. If they can beat Indy in their dome and then the Pats in Foxboro that would be damned impressive. Follow that up with a likely Baltimore or Pittsburgh AFC title game. If I was a betting man Rex, Sanchize and the gang will be sent packing back to Jersey by the Colts next week.

As for the Saints, yeah that is plausible since the NFC is so wide open.:wink1:

Jan 9th

Eagles Vs Packers --> Eagles win in a shootout

Jan 16th

Eagles Vs Bears --> Eagles win big time (by two touchdowns minimum)

Jan 23rd

Eagles Vs Saints --> Eagles win at home. Not sure of the score yet.

Superbowl --> Eagles lose :gah::lol

Back