NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatttt. Raven's just blew a nice lead, they were totally outplaying them the first half...then Steelers just came out and outplayed them the 2nd half. The Raven's had like -4 yards in the 3rd quarter, they had nothing going at all. Now Steelers are about to score and there are under 2 minutes left.

Maybe an OT if Flacco can drive down field?

*Nevermind God hates us all, Steelers win.

Last edited:
So Sainst win SB last year.
Atlanta can win this year.
And Tampa can get their 2nd next year.

Sounds good to me. :)

My heart can't stand that match-up. Baltimore needs to switch divisions.

Perfect ending. Who's-your-momma dropping a perfect pass to lose the game. That's what you get when you wipe your feet with the Terrible Towel at Heinz Field.

I really didn't want the Falcons to win anything in the playoffs this year. . .until I heard all those ****** analysts picking Green Bay all of a sudden. As if last week's win means they're the uncrowned champions. Ignore Atlanta's entire body of work because Green Bay ran the ball one week against the Eagles. Freakin' retarded. I want Falcons to win tonight, and then just lose next week when the analysts jump onto their bandwagon :D

I really didn't want the Falcons to win anything in the playoffs this year. . .until I heard all those ****** analysts picking Green Bay all of a sudden. As if last week's win means they're the uncrowned champions. Ignore Atlanta's entire body of work because Green Bay ran the ball one week against the Eagles. Freakin' retarded. I want Falcons to win tonight, and then just lose next week when the analysts jump onto their bandwagon :D

They been like that all year don't know why. (Was the Cowboys last year, till the Vikings schooled them in the playoffs)

Wouldn't surprise me at all to, at least, see Tampa Bay win the NFC South next year. That's just the way this division works. Unlike others, there is and has never been a dominant team that wins the division year after year.

Don't care who wins this one. I like both teams and respect both QB's a lot. Both head coaches are pretty classy guys it seems like (especially Smith of Atlanta).

Wouldn't surprise me at all to, at least, see Tampa Bay win the NFC South next year. That's just the way this division works. Unlike others, there is and has never been a dominant team that wins the division year after year.

It keeps things interesting thats for sure.

Well, that was one stupid, uncharacteristic move by Ryan. But even if the Falcons lose (and badly), those folks were choosing the Packers basically based on a single game. Which is all those idiots ever seem to do in the NFL, and it's stupid.

Back