NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus-Fish-Weathervane.jpg

:rotfl Now that's funny.

Vain, I meant vain :lol

God isn't god's name, it's what we call a higher shared deity.

It's lik calling me man, I'm a man sure but it ain't my name. Or like calling a steelers fan guy, when in reality they are all little girls.

Yahweh, Hosanna, Jehovah all names for God, but Christians only refer to him as God because he is the one and only true God.

Hmmmmm, you seem to have a severe grudge against Steelers fans. I'll tell ya what, anytime you want to feel like a winner, come on over, Steeler Nation always has room :1-1:

Yahweh, Hosanna, Jehovah all names for God, but Christians only refer to him as God because he is the one and only true God.

Hmmmmm, you seem to have a severe grudge against Steelers fans. I'll tell ya what, anytime you want to feel like a winner, come on over, Steeler Nation always has room :1-1:

Well yeah they refer to him as God. But referring to him as God, isn't in name, and especially isn't his name in vain. Enough god debate now!

But anytime you get tired of having on of the most hated teams in the league, come on over to a team that is on the rise...where the Steelers (the oldest team in the league) are all soon to go to the retirement home.

Can't wait until you guys are so old and our team is in it's prime...the Steelers will then suck, and they will be jealous of our winning seasons. :panic:

Don't buy into that oldest team in the League thing. They have a young receiving corp behind Ward, and the D-line is old but the rest of the D is fairly young. Steeler have the right amount of veterans to teach the young up and comers.

But I'd rather root for a winning franchise than a career killing franchise. Poor Shurmur, how many losing seasons before he gets canned?

I'm loving how the Steelers are playing, it's how they always should play.

Man they are sharp, huh? Raven's walked that ball in...literally. Play 'til the whistle girls.

Playing like ____ as a whole, and completely dumb.

And if course there's starkiller. He's a Browns fan, so the only sense of satisfaction he gets during a season is when the Steelers lose. About as often as the Browns win.

*But unlike other fans on here, we don't make excuses for team loses. Stay classy starkiller.

Annnnnnd,Ike Taylor should have been flagged on the head bunt, and should get a fine. Completely uncalled for and BS!

This has to be the worst played game of all time for a playoff game.

What a collapse by the Ravens. I don't see them recovering.

It will be great to watch New England knock out the Jets and the Steelers in back-to-back weeks.

Ever since that Rice fumble the momentum has shifted, you can't give the Steelers opportunities like this. No ones getting open for Flacco, his coverage is collapsing around him...he's done more scrambling tonight than throwing.

Back