Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really that excited by this release. I'm just anxiously waiting for a shipping notice on Triwizard Harry! Any day now, hopefully.

I won't preorder any Star Ace HP figures tbh. Not after Moody. I'll wait for in-hand photos.

I suppose, I forget how young he was in the first film. As Anx10us said it is very subjective as I personally think Tri Wizard Harry is one of the best Star Ace figures I have seen.

:exactly: That's a fantastic looking figure. Decided to pick up a few figures from this line after all! :slap I do want to get a Harry figure from this line at some point so it may well be the Tri-wizard version that I get.

Also really hope they do a Professor McGonagall figure. :pray:

Also really hope they do a Professor McGonagall figure. :pray:

Amen to that. I'm really excited about the Dumbledores (or Bumblewhores), and Hagrid (although I'm slightly panicked about how much they'll ask for him).

But, I really would like to see McGonagall, Bellatrix (with rooted hair), Lupin (with his trunk/suitcase and possibly werewolf), Dobby, Flitwick (original version), The Malfoys (as a pair) and Umbridge (B*tch)

All other Characters welcome too.

Imagine the Dursleys!

From what I saw at NYCC, Harry looked good,Malfoy looked way off.

Bummer. I kinda wish Star Ace would slow down a little, because we've seen some issues with the latest releases, and upcoming figures like Snape could really use some tweaking IMO. Quality over quantity, Star Ace. Please don't rush this line out. Give it the attention it deserves.

The possibilities are endless with this line, I personally would like to see some creatures. Although Hagrid is my most anticipated at the moment! Imagine the car! or Hagrid and his bike!

The possibilities are endless with this line, I personally would like to see some creatures. Although Hagrid is my most anticipated at the moment! Imagine the car! or Hagrid and his bike!

I loved the Mattel Quirrel/ Voldemort figure from 2001 and would buy a high-end version in a heart beat.

Will the Harry/ Malfoy two pack be available individually? I would consider a Harry, but wouldn't buy Malfoy.

Dementor's would be great! I have not seen the Mattel stuff will have to have a look.

I believe they're working on a Hungarian Horntail, because they showed off the head at some other toy convention in Asia.

Dementor's would be great! I have not seen the Mattel stuff will have to have a look.

Just to say the figure I'm talking about was from their 5 to 6" range not 1/6 scale, although I seem to recall they did do some Harry dollies in that scale.

Will have to check it all out. Hungarian Horntail? What scale?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Will have to check it all out. Hungarian Horntail? What scale?

I think Dave did say earlier in this thread, but I've forgotten. Definitely NOT 1/6 scale. Ha! Imagine that!

Dementor! :lecture

YES! I keep forgetting about them.

Okay, how about everyone give your number one, top character you just HAVE to have next? Ones that SA have not announced yet.

I want BELLATRIX.

Back