Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Dave did say earlier in this thread, but I've forgotten. Definitely NOT 1/6 scale. Ha! Imagine that!

YES! I keep forgetting about them.

Okay, how about everyone give your number one, top character you just HAVE to have next?

I want BELLATRIX.
1/6th - Jesus that would be huge! Lol.

Is it a figure thats announced or rumoured or any figure from the line?

I would say Kreacher providing its a great sculpt!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

11750662_719981038128634_6408207887289260501_n.jpg

That's the head off of the horntail they are working on.

Yes, Harry and Malfoy will be available separately. But you don't get the Quidditch balls if you buy them separately. Only the twin pack comes with the Quaffle, the Bludger and the beater bat.

12107083_759412907518780_497414780391360834_n.jpg

The Horntail will be polystone and is about 24 inches tall and the wingspan is about the same. Not 1/6, but won't look out of place chasing your Triwizard Harry.

Yes, Harry and Malfoy will be available separately. But you don't get the Quidditch balls if you buy them separately. Only the twin pack comes with the Quaffle, the Bludger and the beater bat.

View attachment 221228

The Horntail will be polystone and is about 24 inches tall and the wingspan is about the same. Not 1/6, but won't look out of place chasing your Triwizard Harry.

Well, twinpack it is then!

That Horntail would look awesome as a perspective piece - like you said, Dave - in the background!

Okay, how about everyone give your number one, top character you just HAVE to have next? Ones that SA have not announced yet.

Bellatrix is tops for me too. Then Luna.

I'd love to see Star Ace try Firenze or Buckbeak. And if a Dementor then I hope it's the POA version. Wicked scary design on that one.

Ron's head sculpt was tweaked after pre-orders went up, so I'm hopeful Star Ace will realize how weak the Snape head sculpt is and make some changes.

The unannounced characters I want the most are Dobby, McGonagall, and Lucius Malfoy.

Okay, how about everyone give your number one, top character you just HAVE to have next? Ones that SA have not announced yet.

I want BELLATRIX.

Good choice, she'd make an excellent figure. My personal preference though is McGonagall!!! :)

Great news, thanks for sharing.

Will be ordering the two pack. The sculpts on the kids seem to come out perfectly fine and the clothing for the most part on these releases have been outstanding. No real concerns for me with these. They both look great and the added bonus for the two pack is nice. Hopefully this set stays under $370.... Harry and Ron were at $185 if I remember correctly.... at the most this should be $370.

The Horntail statue sounds epic. Any timetable for a release and price point Dave? Or if a combo pack will be offered with Tri-Wizard Harry?

Great news, thanks for sharing.

Will be ordering the two pack. The sculpts on the kids seem to come out perfectly fine and the clothing for the most part on these releases have been outstanding. No real concerns for me with these. They both look great and the added bonus for the two pack is nice. Hopefully this set stays under $370.... Harry and Ron were at $185 if I remember correctly.... at the most this should be $370.

The Horntail statue sounds epic. Any timetable for a release and price point Dave? Or if a combo pack will be offered with Tri-Wizard Harry?

Horntail won't be soon I'm afraid.

Will they have the licens fore Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Eddie Redmayne looks great in his costume. I want to dress like that myself.
As for number one figur im with Baggins I love Professor McGonagall and Maggie Smith. Followed by Trelawney and Dobby.

I would assume they'd try to get the license if their HP figures are doing well.

...As for number one figur im with Baggins I love Professor McGonagall and Maggie Smith. Followed by Trelawney and Dobby.

:hi5: My most wanted from this line - she's a great actress and just awesome in the role!

But, don't you think we've had too many goodies? Don't get me wrong, I'd love a McGonagall, and I'm fairly sure she'll be before Bellatrix anyway. She was on their poster.

Back