OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

Popular in both ways. People would be more than willing to shell out the cash and the license is very popular.

Snake is somewhere in the convention, but no one has found him.

I think Kojima and Hot Toys have something planned. They know that fans have been eagerly awaiting Hot Toys MGS figures, so they might announce them when we least expect it. It's going to happen soon...

it seems every time i say or start to think that HT is no longer working on or making a figure, they make a Liar out of me soon after.

So lets try it.

HT is no longer making Snake. it's been a year with no news, and now a no-show at Ani-con AND SDCC. not gonna happen. ;)

i was really looking forward to seeing something and here we got nothing .

Well when is the next big toy show that we may see it at? Lets start getting our hopes up for that one.

I hope to see MGS VERY SOON,we have been starving for a while haven't we?

God I hope we see some of this stuff soon but it doesn't come out until after I finish paying for Captain America the exclusive Batman and all of the other things Hot Toys is killing my wallet with right now.

I'm actually interested... And I've never even played one before. Until recently, I've never even owned a playstation. Which games would you say are must plays and are pivotal to the story? I may want to play them before the preorder for these hits. :)

I'm actually interested... And I've never even played one before. Until recently, I've never even owned a playstation. Which games would you say are must plays and are pivotal to the story? I may want to play them before the preorder for these hits. :)

play mgs 1-4 if you want to understand the whole story

MGS 1, 3, and 4 are most important IMO. 2 is kind of a WTF moment--weird ass transition to a cartwheeling girly man as the main playable character after the first board, acid-trip sequence toward the end where you're running nude down a hall and weird ____ happens to the game, and a convoluted explanation of events at the end of the game that is really just insanely over the top and complicated. Having said that, the first board on MGS 2 where you play as Snake is freakin' bad ass.

MGS2 is the real end to the series. If you like a twisty conspiracy story its the one for you.

but like krec9 said play all of em!!!!

1 is still my favorite of the series, i wish we'd get a remake or at least get the twin snakes for ps3. aside from those matrix-like moments where snake wall runs while fighting raven and some others i cant remember at the moment it was a pretty good remake and the visuals were sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back