OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

I've been hoping precisely for that for a few years now. Re-do the old NES versions with next gen graphics and modern videogame sophistication. Could be epic.

Yes, just imagine the epic battles of Solid Snake and Big Boss from Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 with the actual graphics of consoles, that will be totally awesome:rock :rock :rock.

Kojima, what are you waiting to make this possible :impatient:

Yep it would be epic. It's an essential part of the MGS saga we should have modernised!!!

And it would be great to play as a young solid snake again, ha ha! I must admit I'm not a huge fan of the direction they took with the ageing in MGS4, I didn't hate it as it made him seem more badass even, but he was still old :lol

Yep it would be epic. It's an essential part of the MGS saga we should have modernised!!!

I hoping hideo brings the remake back again.
It would be a dream come true.

probably would be one of the biggest games of all times.
[ame="https://youtu.be/0dEtFwvAmpU"]302 Found[/ame]
man ! I will never forget the first day i played MGS 1998.
I played so many games and this games have the must Unforgettable moments in video game history.

Last edited:

I hoping hideo brings the remake back again.
It would be a dream come true.

probably would be one of the biggest games of all times.
302 Found
man ! I will never forget the first day i played MGS 1998.
I played so many games and this games have the must Unforgettable moments in video game history.

that brung back memories still awesome after these years.:clap:clap

003754i3s1x1ipprr1z3p3.jpg

Everything shown AND up for order except MGS... This doesn't bode well.

Didn't MGS win some HT poll this year?

What was the point of that? :lol

Everything shown AND up for order except MGS... This doesn't bode well.

Yes, this must mean they've dropped the license.

:slap

You know what's funny, is that 2 years from now, when MGS3 Snake is sitting on your shelf, the fact that it took 1 year from when it was first announced to when it was up for pre-order will mean absolutely nothing.

Yes, this must mean they've dropped the license.

:slap

You know what's funny, is that 2 years from now, when MGS3 Snake is sitting on your shelf, the fact that it took 1 year from when it was first announced to when it was up for pre-order will mean absolutely nothing.

I have my suspicion that the license has been dropped as well. It's just taken way too long. Even stuff for next year is being announced, but no news of Hot Toys MGS figures.

aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg

I doubt this has been dropped. The questoin is, which pre orders am I going to drop, for these figures :lol Show us something already HT :D

Already dropped my play arts Kai figures when I heard about these, really excited to see who they're going to make

I might still get the PAK Cyborg Ninja. I don't think Cyborg Ninja will be one of the first figures announced by HT, so I might have to get the PAK version :D

Hideo-Kojima-Play-Arts-Kai-Cyborg-Ninja-02.jpg

well mgs and capt. harlock both have nothing to show yet. prolly because it's a videogame/anime/manga line. so it's not top on the priority list. but i'm sure they've got a prototype lying around somewhere unfinished :rotfl

what are the chances something will get shown at TGS?

what are the chances something will get shown at TGS?

About the same as them being shown at Comic Con and the toy show they had in Asia just last month.

They'll show them when they are ready. It is a video game license and Hot Toys has shown that they are not a priority and take a back seat to their movie licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back