Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to google Linda Hamilton is 5'5 and Arnie is, well, he claims to be 6'1. Robert Patrick is apparently 5'11....

If anything the T-1000 looks the tallest in that pic.

According to google Linda Hamilton is 5'5 and Arnie is, well, he claims to be 6'1. Robert Patrick is apparently 5'11....

If anything the T-1000 looks the tallest in that pic.

Yeah, he was about 6'-1.5" in his prime, but even if he was around 6'1'' in T2, he had those thick boots, so he was probably closer to 6'3'' in the film...maybe a little less. Sarah Connor also had thick boots, so she was around 5'-7'' maybe. Patrick was probably closer to 6'-1.5'' with the cop shoes and the high hair, but the figure does look a bit tall in that photo, but he's still closer in height to Arnie than Sarah. With Sarah, there's about a 6'' inch height difference.

I always called BS on Arnold being 6'1. :lol

cameron.jpg

Arnie.jpg

terminator-2-judgment-day.jpg

Last edited:
The older T-800s with the pre-posed legs are definitely taller, but not massively so, than the ultimate T-1000 which I think is about right. That combination better conveys Cameron's idea that the T-1000 shouldn't look like a physical match for Arnold and yet has the agility to beat him around the place.

I always thought the height comparison was a little too close to call between the older T-800s and the older T-1000s.

He does look a lot shorter next to Shaq! And then look at the size differences at the waists, the feet, the hands, the torsos, and the head!

EDIT:

Love Arnold's face here :lol

658f0be5b9a6df4252fa58d8788971a5.jpg

Last edited:
Christ, Shaq could pat him on the top of the head and say ''hey there little guy, how ya doin'? Who is your daddy and what does he do?''

He does look a lot shorter next to Shaq! And then look at the size differences at the waists, the feet, the hands, the torsos, and the head!

Because Shaq is over 7-1'' :lol The point is Arnie would look shorter than he does in those pics if he was 5-10.

5'-9.5" Jack next to Shaq. Notice the head and eyes below Shaq's shoulder...compared to Arnie next to Shaq.

X1PxkNo.png

Clinton, who is at lest 6'-1'' looks tiny next to Shaq.

2wTHqa1.jpg

Hey man, you said "doesn't look a lot shorter" to start, not me! :lol We could go even further and stretch that so my post doesn't count and make that true,

o-SHAQUILLE-ONEAL-KEVIN-HART-facebook.jpg

jCRXe5b.jpg

It really wouldn't surprise me if Arnold was/is 5'11 or 6'0. I'm 6'2 and would jump at the chance to stand next to him and Stallone in a group pic (right after I was done with RDJ and Tom Cruise) to see for myself!

It really wouldn't surprise me if Arnold was/is 5'11 or 6'0. I'm 6'2 and would jump at the chance to stand next to him and Stallone in a group pic (right after I was done with RDJ and Tom Cruise) to see for myself!

I saw Stallone in person back in the mid 90's when he was shooting "Assassins." I didn't get to stand next to him...or near him, unfortunately, but he didn't look that small :lol

I'm surprised Arnie didn't duck Shaq. He supposedly hated being photographed with people who were bigger than him.

Edit: I guess he didn't mind if they were famous people. :lol

I can't believe no one actually noticed how out of proportion are the legs on this Ultimate T-1000. His legs are even shorter than Sarah's. I thought this new figure will finally do justice to all previous attempts but regretfully this ain't the case.

Why does everybody try to short change Arnie? There is absolutely no way he was less than 6' in his prime. Everyone shrinks as they age, so maybe now, but not back then. He used to tower over all the other body builders. Granted, they are normally shorter to begin with, but here is a picture of him posing barefoot right next to his friend Franco Columbo who was 5"5". Arnold is clearly an entire head above Franco. So even if Franco was only 5'2", add about 10" and he's already at 6'. I have no problem believing the 6'2" claim.
arnoldfranco.jpg

Back