Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, they also said that they will consider making an Ultimate T 1000 (bike version) when T2 3D comes out in theaters this fall.

:yess: Moar figures! (their tweet ''Grab that Ultimate T-1000 and get ready for more'' was suggestive)

I hope we get some entirely new variants like Pretzel Man T-1000 and Cleaved T-1000....and dare I hope for John Connor...no, don't go there a-dev....

Awesome! I'm all for more Terminator goodies. I got Sarah the other day from FYE, the sculpts are top notch for a 7-inch figure.

I like Neca Sarah more than hot toys.

Well, it's a better likeness overall. The face, the hair and the body all look more like Linda Hamilton in T2 than Hot Toys.

The only thing I'm unsure about on the NECA figure is those legs. I just can't quite shake the idea that they're too long and thin. Or they look thin because they're so long. If a bit had been shaved off the length of the thighs and the ankles she'd look more in proportion, aswell as maybe being a more accurate height next to the T-800 and T-1000.

Have a quick look at NECA's current twitter page banner and you'll see a tease of what looks to be a new Steel Meel T-800. Though it's not clear if it's an ultimate or a 1/4 version.

Toy fair can't come soon enough.

Have a quick look at NECA's current twitter page banner and you'll see a tease of what looks to be a new Steel Meel T-800. Though it's not clear if it's an ultimate or a 1/4 version.

Toy fair can't come soon enough.

Hmmm, Steel mill with the semi-BD headsculpt (and both full arms) could tempt me at 1:4. Who am I kidding, any Terminator figure at 1:4 could tempt me but that one might be a preference of mine.

I hope we get some entirely new variants like Pretzel Man T-1000 and Cleaved T-1000....and dare I hope for John Connor...no, don't go there a-dev....

tumblr_nxs8j0iRAf1uuzdc5o2_r2_500.gif

He actually meant a figure of himself.

Would you say the Pops figure (2017 version) is worth picking up? He's like less than £21 on amazon right now and I'm kind of tempted to get him. It's not that I liked Genysis enough for me to want figures from it, but something about him appeals to me even if he's not considered a must have by some.

Would you say the Pops figure (2017 version) is worth picking up? He's like less than £21 on amazon right now and I'm kind of tempted to get him. It's not that I liked Genysis enough for me to want figures from it, but something about him appeals to me even if he's not considered a must have by some.

I say definitely, very nice figure and the damaged head looks great

Yes, it's a really good figure.

0aa93b740f45970f3e0cdea41db7c89f.jpg
fa01c2c669dea6c8771feacf5df8c3aa.jpg

~$10
-Articulated clamp
-Telescoping body
-Removable portion to adjust center of balance
-Normal base
-Alternate auction cup base

sweet, but there is now way in hell im leaving a figure suctioned on something, thats just asking for disaster

I was not a fan of Genisys either... But I bought all 3 figures. Much like their AVP Predators, the NECA figures are WAY better than the film they are based on.

All three are worth picking up. Amazing figures for around $20 each.

Sallah

Last edited:
Other accessories and heads not shown I presume.

I'm going to say he's shorter than the original figure as seems to be the trend.

Looks less pale in the face and has a gun-holding left hand. I think the original figure had a closed fist.

The original had 2 left hands, fist and gun hold, but neither right nor left gun hand holds the uzi naturally.

Back