Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're going to wish for something, don't go ahead and jinx it right away with 'not happening'. How about we wish together and make this a reality!!!!!!

I should probably join twitter and start throwing these things out there, plant a few seeds.

T800Police.jpg

I really want to want either of the Ultimate T1 figures, but I'm not sure it's worth it when I have my prefered versions of each already. Maybe if the paint looks noticably better in hand, cause at the moment it's just the extra gun that is tempting me. I don't care about the leg articulation tbh.

The same with the new Rose Box Terminator. Cool extra, but not a figure seller for me.

I'm hoping John is definitely coming and looks good. I'd prefer Future John or even Stahl's version (unpopular opinion I know) but I'm excited regardless. It will be great to get a full set of major characters from T2.

As long as Neca keep shunning T3, I think my most desired figure at this point would be an ultimate Kyle Reese. Now that is a figure I'd certainly double dip on, for the sake of extra accessories and heads. There's more room for improvement on him than the others.

I really want to want either of the Ultimate T1 figures, but I'm not sure it's worth it when I have my prefered versions of each already. Maybe if the paint looks noticably better in hand, cause at the moment it's just the extra gun that is tempting me. I don't care about the leg articulation tbh.

The same with the new Rose Box Terminator. Cool extra, but not a figure seller for me.

I'm hoping John is definitely coming and looks good. I'd prefer Future John or even Stahl's version (unpopular opinion I know) but I'm excited regardless. It will be great to get a full set of major characters from T2.

As long as Neca keep shunning T3, I think my most desired figure at this point would be an ultimate Kyle Reese. Now that is a figure I'd certainly double dip on, for the sake of extra accessories and heads. There's more room for improvement on him than the others.

I'm on the same page here. I passed on the Ultimate T-1000 for the same reason. Years ago I bought the Mcfarlane T3 figures and they all look awesome even today, especially T-850 Arnie carrying the coffin.

They'll probably end up matte...and there'd be no excuse for it because the gloves on the Ultimate Tech Noir figure are super-shiny for some reason.

They'll probably end up matte...and there'd be no excuse for it because the gloves on the Ultimate Tech Noir figure are super-shiny for some reason.

Between that and the shorter leg, I really dunno. Why in the world would Neca do things like these?!

Damn, you can really see how much longer that right leg is in the package.

And no youtube reviewer that I've seen has brought it up for some reason. With Sarah Connor you think ''well maybe it's a one-off, maybe it's just my figure'' but with apparently all the Utimate Tech Noirs having the issue to some extent and now even the officially photographed sample of the Ultimate Police Station Assault having the same problem....it's obviously widespread and it's an annoying issue, detracting from otherwise excellent figures.

So none of you were able to fix the leg problem with just pulling on it a bit? I don't care if they all look like that in the package, just as long as it's an easy adjustment. Mine took two seconds.

I've done it with other NECA figures, but I haven't done it with the Tech Noir or this since I don't have them yet.

So none of you were able to fix the leg problem with just pulling on it a bit? I don't care if they all look like that in the package, just as long as it's an easy adjustment. Mine took two seconds.

I had more success doing that on one of my figures than the others and even the ''successful'' one just reverts to one leg shorter with any repose. One leg shorter by default unfortunately.

Last edited:
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 29m29 minutes ago
NECA Retweeted

we can make him but we don't have faith that a figure like that will perform well at retail hence Newt at SDCC etc

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS How come you guys can't make an Edward Furlong John Connor figure again? Is it licensing, you don't think it would sell, or both?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 29m29 minutes ago
NECA Retweeted

we can make him but we don't have faith that a figure like that will perform well at retail hence Newt at SDCC etc

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS How come you guys can't make an Edward Furlong John Connor figure again? Is it licensing, you don't think it would sell, or both?
Interesting - the question is (and apologies if I've missed something) - if that's the case, which figure is getting the endo arm which was teased?

Back