Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics as always man^

Well, I've sold my Terminator HTs, and most of my Preds...5 figs away from an HT-free life! (Got frustrated at the snails pace of Alien/Predator releases and the prices.)

Sticking to high-end statues and 7 inch NECAs for the Alien, Predator and Terminator urges.

Will dabble in other licenses too, seeing as it's affordable. McFarlanes Matrix stuff looks great.

Nice feeling being able to get all the characters you want fairly quickly! Excited by the AvP line, and NECAs Terminator line looks great. Ripley looks like crap though; but A3 version better.

Question; which is the best Endo???

This is the one you want:

1300x-EndoSkeleton_Pkg1.jpg

To be honest I don't think low-end 1:10 scale can really do justice to the Endoskeleton (or Robocop) but this is the best one that's been made.

Just noticed that they used the other cranky old man headsculpt on the packaging....weird

Yeah whatever JC or Newt Gingrich comes my way i'll definately put one aside each for a-dev.

:yess::yess::yess:

Thanks Jye :D

Last edited:
Well, I've sold my Terminator HTs, and most of my Preds...5 figs away from an HT-free life! (Got frustrated at the snails pace of Alien/Predator releases and the prices.)

Sticking to high-end statues and 7 inch NECAs for the Alien, Predator and Terminator urges.

Will dabble in other licenses too, seeing as it's affordable. McFarlanes Matrix stuff looks great.

Nice feeling being able to get all the characters you want fairly quickly! Excited by the AvP line, and NECAs Terminator line looks great. Ripley looks like crap though; but A3 version better.

Question; which is the best Endo???

I personally prefer the Cult Classics version better. The base alone is worth $20. The leg joints have screws and the mouth opens. All that black weathering on the new one is exaggerated. I vouch for the McFarlane Matrix toys. Got them all except the castle diorama and I'm really happy with them. The chair Morpheus is an awesome piece.

An Ultimate Steel Mill T-1000 will theoretically be an easy kitbash should they not actually release one - assuming the connectors are compatible...oh and assuming the outfit doesn't change ****ing shade again like it did between the old T-1000 figures (dark navy) and the Ultimate version (more blueish)

I've been collecting NECA for years, I just recently got into the Terminator figures and man the Tech Noir fig is a beauty. Looking forward to picking up the other T2 line from this past year and the new T-800 Police Station assault later this month. Truly hope they do a young John or future John NECA figure in the near future.

*sigh*

Show us the new stuff already. These "ultimate figures" are pretty lame.

Having the sauce split head on the motorcycle cop triggers me.

I don't get why they didn't just include that one with the regular Ultimate and save the donut head with this one or whatever. It doesn't really matter because in the end I'll have them all including the old ones, but I don't get the point of the Ultimate line other than new legs, Sarah Connor and some fancy boxes.

I've been collecting NECA for years, I just recently got into the Terminator figures and man the Tech Noir fig is a beauty.

It is. It has the long leg/short leg issue and the warped guns but as far as the sculpting I don't think this particular version could be done any better at this scale. It's a miniature beast of a T1 Arnie on your shelf for sure.

*sigh*

Show us the new stuff already. These "ultimate figures" are pretty lame.

Having the sauce split head on the motorcycle cop triggers me.

I don't get why they didn't just include that one with the regular Ultimate and save the donut head with this one or whatever. It doesn't really matter because in the end I'll have them all including the old ones, but I don't get the point of the Ultimate line other than new legs, Sarah Connor and some fancy boxes.

Well, it's about putting popular figures back out on toy aisles, albeit with some improvement rather than just straight rereleases. Obviously I'm alright with it and even embrace it. But yeah I too will be disappointed if nothing that's entirely new is shown at SDCC - I don't think I need to go through my list again.

Quick question for you NECA Terminator buffs: why doesn't NECA produce one of the T-800's in 1/4 scale? Imagine how good the Tech Noir figure would look at such a scale. Or a battle damaged T-800. They proven they 've upped their game with the recent 1/4 scale figs (Big Chap, Warrior, Predator etc.). Am I right in thinking that the only 1/4 Terminator NECA figure is the mediocre Endoskeleton?

Very happy to see the motorcycle cop t-1000 get the ultimate treatment. Can't wait to see more. I'll be snagging this one for sure.

A previous banner they were using on their twitter page had a steel mill semi-BD T-800 which may be what they plan on putting out but I don't think they confirmed this - only that there will be a 1:4 T2 T-800 out for the 25th anniversary.

As for 1:4 T1 versions, if there was tweets about it I happened to miss them but someone else mentioned seeing talk of the possibility.

Last edited:
What accessories can the motorcycle T 1000 come with besides a machine gun, the blade arm he uses to kill the truck driver and the helmet sculpt? Sounds light on accessories for an "ultimate" figure.

Is it possible that he'll come with an interchangeable torso or chest and arms and a normal head for the steel mill look?

Good question. And will they ever do a T2 T-1000 with different scene specific bullet hits to his torso like the ones Sarah gives him before he heals and waves his finger at her? Will they ever sculpt one that has exit wounds on the back like the McFarlane one correctly did?

Back