Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

I finally picked it up today, It has very good quality for the price!:chew

Last edited:

Thanks for posting those pics. Doubt I'll have mine tomorrow but later in the week perhaps. Hope it won't have any paint issues.

i just saw it in person

KICK ASS FIGURE, i like it better than the 12" PESCADERO

A box arrived for me today, a bit bigger than I expected for a 12" NECA figure but I figured there was probably just a whole lot of extra padding inside. My FB T-800 did ship on Monday. But anyway it was my Hasbro AT-ST walker from Forbidden Planet. That one came in under the radar! It wasn't supposed to be instock till march according to the site.

So I don't have this figure just yet but if not tomorrow then monday maybe.

On watching that youtube video it struck me that this figure's stance is probably a bit too erect. By that point in the film Arnie was stooping and leaning constantly whereas this figure looks like its as though the T-800 didn't self terminate at the end of T2 and was able to restore its power levels. Not a big complaint for me because the sculpt is just incredible and they did have to recycle parts from the basic non-bd figure.

Cannot wait until Toyfair to see more NECA T2 stuff.

On watching that youtube video it struck me that this figure's stance is probably a bit too erect. By that point in the film Arnie was stooping and leaning constantly whereas this figure looks like its as though the T-800 didn't self terminate at the end of T2 and was able to restore its power levels. Not a big complaint for me because the sculpt is just incredible and they did have to recycle parts from the basic non-bd figure.

I agree, it's the one flaw with NECA, the recycling of parts can result in figures not being all they can be. I disliked how the Wolf was the same from the neck down and just different heads basically, and weapons. It's a little boring that all the T-800's look fairly identical, but that's the price of getting a variety of figures from NECA, so I'll take it. The BD T-800 does end up looking a bit too functional with so much of him smashed to hell, but as you said, the detailing on that damage is so nice you can overlook his posture.

Are the NECA Conan figures worth getting? I see them still available. Does anyone here have those? My hesitation is I think I recall them having some wierd orange skin disorder. But the Arnie likeness looks great on the promo-photos that various sites use.

I have the first wo, getting the Temple of the Serpent version soon. They rock! A must for any Schwarzenegger fan.

Their conan figures do look good, especially the war paint version.

At Toy Fair I can't wait to see what neca have coming up, not just Terminator but in general.

As for Terminator, i'm really hoping we see a 12" Cyberdine figure. After the pescsadero version it's the one I wanted to see the most! After that, hopefully we see some T-1000 or T1 figures.

Well, it seemed like BBTS were on their last Temple of the Serpent Conan figure (as in it only allowed me to order 1) so I ordered that plus a 'preorder' for the series 1 figures - warpaint version & gladiator version. Then I went to the pub. Now having come back from the pub I'm feeling extra enthused about getting these Conan figures. I do hope BBTS is indeed getting more of series 1 and that it wasn't just the case that the site hadn't been updated. It'd annoy me to have the serpent figure and not the others. Furthermore I hope I don't get one with a dodgy paintjob or poor QC - thats the reason I originally was trying to order 2.

Received it few days ago...
Excellent figure ... i like it!
IMG_5007.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

NECA T-1000

Here's a pic of the new T-1000 from NECA. It's a liquid metal version. I think it looks pretty cool.

photo24.jpg

Credit goes to Julius Marx from Action Figure Insider

Back