Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

Motocycle might very well be coming, they did 4 T-800s and we're only seeing 3 T-1000s. The motor look requires different parts from these 3 though, different shoes, pants, torso, head. I do hope they do it though, they've got full metal and split head, we have to at least get the eye shot out head too.

Motocycle might very well be coming, they did 4 T-800s and we're only seeing 3 T-1000s. The motor look requires different parts from these 3 though, different shoes, pants, torso, head. I do hope they do it though, they've got full metal and split head, we have to at least get the eye shot out head too.

Do you think they'll be a molten metal version like the Mcfarlane's alternate torso?

Do you think they'll be a molten metal version like the Mcfarlane's alternate torso?

Given NECA's recycle policies, my guess is, they might do the motor look with full biker gear, no jacket and blown out eye, and split in half upper torso, that way they could reuse the legs for all 3. They could do something totally unique, but I think those 3 have the most draw.

He looks sweet! Will go great with the Arnie figs.

Can some one explain to me what 2ups are please!? Cheers.

Thank you Tankman and NECA!! Those'll do nicely! 3 figures, one of which is just a repaint, isn't as many versions as I was hoping for but the most important one is there and its a beauty!

The T-1000 without battledamage was of utmost importance to me since that was his default condition throughout the film and is thus most useful to go alongside the many T-800s I bought. He looks great :banana. Well the skin looks a bit rough on the face, I'd have to check if the T-800 2ups looked like that but the likeness is definitely there, all the shapes look correct to me, the hair is the right length...the expression is definitely Robert Patrick as the T-1000, a slightly upwards stare. Not only all that but the stance is perfect! You can see its got that determined walk down exact. Just incredible. I'll buy quite a few of these! Oh and I almost forgot the articulation - happily it looks hidden as well as it possibly could be. I was worried that, without a jacket, it'd be quite noticeable particularly at the shoulders but not so. Another good point. I'm relieved that it appears to have the same jointing as the T-800. Hopefully it also has interchangeable parts.

Chrome version is likewise great, I'll use him for the Steel mill scene when he liquifies himself to outmaneuvre the T-800.

And as far as the possible Battledamage versions I was indeed hoping the split head would be amongst them. I made a custom of this out of the McFarlane figure but it broke beyond salvage. It looks really well done. I hope we can use this torso with the non-BD head too.

Overall I am pleased!

He looks sweet! Will go great with the Arnie figs.

Can some one explain to me what 2ups are please!? Cheers.

Smaller toy companies like McFarlane and NECA sculpt their figures as 12" or larger sculpts to get maximum detailing and then a shrunken version is made from that to produce the 7" scale figures. 2 up basically means twice the size of the final item.

I haven't felt this stoked from seeing a 2-up since NECA's T-800, before that, McFarlane's John Locke. Kudos NECA, you guys NAILED the T-1000.

The body posture for T-1000 looks based of him drawing his weapon in the mall hallway before taking aim at the T-800.

Smaller toy companies like McFarlane and NECA sculpt their figures as 12" or larger sculpts to get maximum detailing and then a shrunken version is made from that to produce the 7" scale figures. 2 up basically means twice the size of the final item.

Sweet, thanks mate, that's what I had in mind as to what it was but wanted to be sure!

wow, awsome!! we are getting the 2 awsomenest versions of T1000!! hopefully they also have the interchangable heads like the T800 figures, and looks like he will also have ball-jointed elbows too! means lots of cool posing possibilities. i LOVE the all-silver T1000 alot, and i the split head one is yet another cool T1000 variant that we hgavent seen yet. basically it looks like Neca is doing what Mcfarlane did not. mcfarlane alsoready made a pretty awsome "hole in the face" and "blown up" look, so really all that was left was to make a "regular" non-BD'd T1000, liquid metal variant and the split head.

HOWEVER, the only version i would have liked to see what the motorcycle version. but thats it!

Correct, it looks like they just grabbed some T-800 2 ups to have on display too, they've got one with a shotgun and plasma rifle for some reason too, and that was never on film. I think T-1000s are the only actual new products being shown.

Yup. Shame, I was wanting to see a 12" cyberdine figure this toy fair. Saying that, with the 2ups being 12", we wouldn't have known any difference! :lol:

At first I thought they might be T1 weapons to show they were going in that direction but then I realized it was the plasma rifle from the Endo and my dream was deflated.

Yes it is, I found those pics just after posting that link. Hmm, seems just like the custom many of us made. Only hes been given more scene-specific eyes....not sure how well that will translate to the 7" since the paintjobs on the eyes were not the first waves strongpoint.

I suppose I'd still buy that figure and transfer this 'new' head to my McFarlane figure which is currently using the existing phase 1 BD head. McFarlane's figure captures that particular pose better than the NECA figure can.

The other T-800 with the sunglasses, grey T-shirt and plasma rifle is possibly based on the T2 Battle across time thing. I'll take one.

If these T-800s are indeed figures that will be put to retail I suppose they've been added to this round to help the T-1000 sell.

Doubt they'll be put to retail mate, they're probably just there to fill up some shelf space and to show off with.

Back