Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, that's quite a jump in price since I last heard what they were going for! Kinda makes me extra thankful I got mine when they were still around $150 shipped from Sideshow... I don't think I could afford to buy one now!

Glad you liked the pic, I was using it as my avatar up until a month ago. I posted a bunch of other pics of the Asia Ex last Spring, but you'd probably have to sift through quite a few pages to find them. If nobody minds my reposting these, here are a couple more you might enjoy...

P1010117.jpg

P1010123.jpg

P1010363.jpg

Unbelievable... I can't wait to get my Ancient this week!!!!!!! Outstanding job on making his dreads look as if he is turning his head at you like that in the last pic. :monkey1 Already preordered my Wolf the other day from toys.net, I have my eye on a Scar right now with a possible Chopper pred right behind them as well. Playing catchup is pricey but worth it...

Really looking forward to more pics mudshark!

yeah catch up is a painful journey.......but fun......

hope to post some pics in a month or so of the collection that hjas grown over the last 3 months...

Unbelievable... I can't wait to get my Ancient this week!!!!!!!

I had an ancient....well technically still have it....it took a tumble and broke the shoulder completely. I glued it together but the glue leaked a bit and snagged the netting in a strange positioning. I'm currently on the hunt for an AVP body and netting so I can rebuild but man.....that was enough to have me swear off HT Preds....until Wolf of course. :D

So I just got an e-mail that made me VERY happy.

Remember those skulls and helmets I mentioned ordering last month? The three Alien skulls, the Predator skull, and the seven bio helmets? Well, I just got the e-mail thanking me for my patience, and telling me they were shipped out today, and that I should have them by the end of the week! All in scale with Hot Toys no less. I'm SO damn pumped to get these!

Plenty of pics in a new thread when I get them!

Have the same 7 biohelmets and skulls on their way to me also......shipping out this week as well.......

Been waiting for some items form the US to come here to the UK for almost 3 weeks now ! I have some USPS references so at least I know they have left the US......:eek:

Did you happen to get the Predator skull too? That's what I REALLY can't wait for. Sucks I gotta assemble it, but I really can't wait to get it!

Yep got the whole range, plus a selection of weapons to add as some stuff behind the preds. Have quite a selection of bio helmets so want to do a weapons & skulls display ala Pred2

when i watched it last week i thought it was about time they released a hd version, didn't mind which as have both :D...

a nice lossless audio track with pred noises.....nice..

Back