Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh....well, in uh.....Aliens, where was the supervisor of the universe?? HUH?? HUH!!??

:lol

But seriously, that's a decent quarrel. My only theory is they may have came down, and were like "____ this" and left.

They may have started again. Sequel would answer that, if it's going to happen.

i'm thinking its ala-project threadstone, and the higher ups behind this plan had to dispose all the "assets". lolz

Yuck Blade Runner. So incredibly boring and over rated. Its got its reputation as it was basically one of the trend setters. The movie makes no sense and it wouldnt from the get go because " Do robots dream of sheep " or whatever the book was called is so random and weird that it could never make a movie that made sense. But interestingly last night i watched A Scanner Darkly what was wrote by the guy who did the Blade Runner Script and i enjoyed it far more despite it being a massive flop of a film.

That's "which was written" you master linguist and genius film critic.

Thanks for proving the Blade Runner litmus test -- yet again. :clap

Every single piece of dialog is there so you know Dutch is a big bad ass soldier and Dillion USED TO BE like that but is now a company man, behind a desk.

It's pretty incredible they could convey such an amazingly complex and original concept. With words even!

In the scene where Dutch slams a tree on the Predator, did you notice the parallels between that, and the Obamacare bill being passed? It's almost identical. So much depth.

:lol @ conversation monitors.

In the scene where Dutch slams a tree on the Predator, did you notice the parallels between that, and the Obamacare bill being passed? It's almost identical. So much depth.

Only Jesus Nolan movies have depth charges, Stupid Face. Predator is so unhyperrealistic. :nono You are fail.

The deepest, most thought provoking movie I've ever seen also happens to be a modern American classic in cinema. Of course I'm speaking of none other than "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel". Most movies could only hope to be 0.1 percent the masterpiece that is "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel". The witty title alone conveys thoughts of dandelions and the sweet liqueur of Chartreuse made by French Carthusian Monks.

No one gave a better prominence then Eugenie Levy in this astounding and intellectual video game.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wOULJecH1A[/ame]

No one gave a better prominence then Eugenie Levy in this astounding and intellectual video game.

821410afba084e4150b8ea8.jpg

Must have autocorrected "Prometheus" on him. I agree, no one gives Prometheus better than Levy.

Back