Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alien. The shot with the Jockey, where Dallas, Lambert and Kane climb around it, those were kids in the suits. That's why the Jockey looks so huge, and why it looks incredibly smaller when they get up close and personal./

That's fine. But his thinking is sound. And he wasn't a zombie. Just a very sick diseased person.

I would have been fine with that.... Had it not been for the superhuman strength and his body contortions that is close to impossible. That's where it became excessive. Hence, I like the alien mutation idea much better.

He had acid burns from the uhh...acid blood that was sprayed on his face. How is that hard to understand?
And his head was elongating from the black alien goo. He was mutating. Pretty simple.

He's turning into a monster. A killing machine...that's what the black ooze does..that's what it's purpose was. It's a weapon.

If Fifield hadn't been killed I'm sure he would have started raping and impregnating all of the people he killed with some other ****ed up alien mutations. Or maybe it always leads up to the Xenomorph cycle.

He had acid burns from the uhh...acid blood that was sprayed on his face. How is that hard to understand?
And his head was elongating from the black alien goo. He was mutating. Pretty simple.

He's turning into a monster. A killing machine...that's what the black ooze does..that's what it's purpose was. It's a weapon.

If Fifield hadn't been killed I'm sure he would have started raping and impregnating all of the people he killed with some other ****ed up alien mutations. Or maybe it always leads up to the Xenomorph cycle.

There was no misunderstanding. I just felt the alternate scene looked much better. As for your last paragraph, I think that idea would have made this movie even that much more interesting and scary!

d1cc79d2_Not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

:lol

Back