Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m5utwmkq2j1rtvb1so1_500.gif

:lol

Another image to add to my Prometheus gif collection. :clap

I didn't notice until just last night that when Fifield cuts the hammerpede with the knife that he actually cuts its head off and it instantly regrows another one.

I give Ramatuelle some leeway as I believe what comes off as ignorance from her is her inability to write/read/comprehend English as well as most posters on here and if you read her posts she obviously doesn't understand what people are saying. :dunno

*props chin on hands* So, Niltusk.... what are you smoking? and is it legal, because it sounds like some awesome stuff. :snake

I understand you just fine, sweetie. By the way, thanks for proving one of the points of my prior post- in spades. Angry, hostile, clueless: the reason you people are drawing a lot of fire in here.

Stay classy, darlin'. :wave

The difference here is that Ramatuelle is intentionally starting arguments. That's literally the only reason it comes back here. I take it you haven't seen some of it's early posts in this thread.. :monkey1

Worse than Butters. By a long shot.

...what did I just get done saying, about the ad-hominems...?? LOL!

Stay classy, Prometheus fans. Just staaaaaaaaaaaaay classy. ROTFL! *shakes head*

*props chin on hands* So, Niltusk.... what are you smoking? and is it legal, because it sounds like some awesome stuff. :snake

I understand you just fine, sweetie. By the way, thanks for proving one of the points of my prior post- in spades. Angry, hostile, clueless: the reason you people are drawing a lot of fire in here.

Stay classy, darlin'. :wave

If you keep posting here, you won't get to watch the laser bisect James Bond.

Back