Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked this up!

2012-10-19192641.jpg

I won't mess with Bakurenoh considering that anyone who thought AvP was better must be suffering from some sort of mental illness. :lol

AVP knew what it wanted to be Prometheus didnt. And i wont bother arguing. Because anybody that brings up valid points why Prometheus sucks gets replied with laughing smiley and nothing else. Or just " enjoy it for what it is".

Its almost like people feel they need to defend prometheus because its tied to the Alien universe. You dont guys. Alien rocked. Prometheus sucks massive ****.

^ Not sure what thread you've been in, but it's been the complete opposite for the longest time. Only in the past few weeks or so have people refrained from the non-stop, irrational bashing of the film.

Most of the complaints are ridiculously silly and seen in almost every other movie anyway. :monkey1

I love how the people who have bashed the film since day one are acting like the victims now. :lol

I only realised Kiva was Bakurenoh when I was editing my FS thread and found that I had mysteriously sold my HT P1 to some name I didn't recognise at all. :lol

Back