Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Anchorman GIF?

Haha, yeah.:gah: :lol

Funny it was a gif, since thats how I got hit. My gif was erased and I was infractioned for posting said gif. The irony was it was a mod from a board I never goto and had never heard of the mod, so I visited their profile, their forum"friends" had posted gifs with cuss words that would have been censored if it had been written, but the gifs are there on the mods own comments and I'm guessing he didn't infract his friends for the same thing I got infracted for.

Anyways, to this day, if I see gifs avoiding the censor, I usually PM whoever put them up and give them a warning about what happened to me. Gotta give my fellow freaks a heads up. :gah:

Cleaning doesn't help at all when you have someone "trolling" a thread just to play victim. Anyone who has seen her in action in other threads knows exactly what I mean.

THOR: The Dark World and Captain America 2 threads come to mind.

I'm sorry, but to have a couple dozen posts in a thread about a movie you can't stand, claim will never be canon, etc... is like the fat man going to the same restaurant and writing out a complaint card every day for lunch. The foods not changing, we get it, you don't like the menu, go spend time in threads /restaurants that you like.

No ones arguing with people with negative opinions on the movie, this thread is full of them, the arguments arise from the same self important trolls returning repeatedly and regurgitating the same crap. Again! If its so bad, why do you waste your life r-e-p-e-a-t-e-d-l-y commenting on it. You'll notice 95% of the community (who aren't trolls trying to get internet attention) will say their peace if they dislike a movie/ figure/pf/etc.. and move on. You have a small majority that stick around just to get some attention.

:goodpost: :exactly:

:clap Well said! :clap

You got an infraction? You? Greygoose? Possibly the kindest person on this board? While this big ****** is allowed to troll endlessly?

Funny.

+1....it depends who you are on this board. Some get away with just about anything while others can't. I'll probably get an infraction just for saying this :lol

I've used GIFs with cursewords in them...twice I think. I got away without infractions, just the posts were deleted. A pity because some of these GIFs are hilarious.

Yeah, let's get this thread back on track.

7390541_orig.jpg

47379_orig.jpg

:wave

Does anyone think that the deacon has a possibility of evolving into the queen?

Sent from my 10.1

Sent from my 10.1

That kind of talk will upset the purists who believe the queen was an accident and that Ridley would never have anything to do with such an abomination. :lol

That kind of talk will upset the purists who believe the queen was an accident and that Ridley would never have anything to do with such an abomination. :lol

I don't like the queen. That's why I ask. :)

Sent from my 10.1

Sent from my 10.1

A Queen or THE Queen?
Remember the events of Prometheus occurs on LV426 NOT
on the moon in the same system where the events of Alien and Aliens take place. The mural seemed to indicate Queens have previously existed or at least the warriors did.

A Queen or THE Queen?
Remember the events of Prometheus occurs on LV426 NOT
the moon in the same system where the events of Alien and Aliens take place. The mural seemed to indicate Queens have previously existed or at least the warriors did.

Yeah, sorry a queen. I just don't want that... :)

And 426 is the Alien planet. I think that is where Shaw and David are heading now.

Sent from my 10.1

And 426 is the Alien planet. I think that is where Shaw and David are heading now.

Sent from my 10.1

Yes, sorry had the moons mixed up.
Prometheus: LV 223
Alien/Aliens: LV 426

I thought Shaw was headed to the Engineers planet not the other moon.

Yes, sorry had the moons mixed up.
Prometheus: LV 223
Alien/Aliens: LV 426

I thought Shaw was headed to the Engineers planet not the other moon.

I only think that because of the quiet eye commentary/notes on the blu ray. According to it Weyland had his sights on 426 already. David, being David, could be playing Shaw?

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Sent from my 10.1

Negative, its not a planet, just a moon where an engineer vessel had crashed in the original Alien. Thats why they refer to them as "planetoids".

If indeeed Shaw and David are going to the Engineer's homeworld in the sequel, then they are not going to LV-426..

I know, but David might not be actually going there... He has been known to be a little subversive.

Sent from my 10.1

Back