Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was staying away from this guy - but I just got on the waitlist.

Here's hoping it doesn't come through!

Finally got my Crumb in my display case!!

crumb01-1.jpg

Well, he didn't fit, so I made an alteration.

Can you tell what I did to make him fit?!?! :naughty

Yeah, I had to do the same thing with mine.

33f9ix0.jpg

This is an incredible piece! Congrats to all that scored one! Consider me jealous!

mine has been with UPS since last Wednesday....picking it up at their warehouse tomorrow, can't wait. thanks for all of the pics.

just received him and WOW...one i will be keeping forever.....of course even if i did want to sell him I don't think I could pack him up right. for me as a kid coming out of the theatre, besides Vader becoming one with the force, Crumb was one character that stuck with me and I waited for years to see him again on VHS...when i was in college. I remember popping in the video and getting all giddy because I wanted to see him again and hear him laugh. Plus someone lifted my crumb from the Jabba setup when I took him to elementary school with me.

Darklord you won't regret picking him up...he's that good.

Last edited:
Will you guys STOP saying how great he is... you are going to make me want to get one too. :)

DO it!

btw the Myth Busters guys (your signature) were at a local university performing near me this past weekend and they are great....had some never before seen clips. they said the most requested myth was.........."Can you light your own fart". seriously and they did make a show about it where one of them ate beans and other foods and keep backing out of doing it but finally did...they filmed it at like 1000 frames per second or something.....the producers didn't let it air though because they didn't think it was proper enough for t.v.

DO it!

btw the Myth Busters guys (your signature) were at a local university performing near me this past weekend and they are great....had some never before seen clips. they said the most requested myth was.........."Can you light your own fart". seriously and they did make a show about it where one of them ate beans and other foods and keep backing out of doing it but finally did...they filmed it at like 1000 frames per second or something.....the producers didn't let it air though because they didn't think it was proper enough for t.v.

That would have been great to see them. I think now I watch the show just as much for them goofing around as for the actual myths. I bet they have a lot of cool outtakes.

And if I had a spot for Crumb I would want him even more but since I don't really have the room yet I can convince myself to wait.... hopefully.

And if I had a spot for Crumb I would want him even more but since I don't really have the room yet I can convince myself to wait.... hopefully.

room? sht....where am I going to put him? frak. he's on the kitchen table right now waiting to scare the fiance when she walks into the kitchen, after that I have no idea.

Sorry to sound like a broken-record, but if you passed on this you probably missed out on the best STAR WARS item Sideshow has produced yet. It's already among the favorite collectibles I own of any kind. That's how much ass this kicks. :rock Get one ASAP if you have the means.

Sorry to sound like a broken-record, but if you passed on this you probably missed out on the best STAR WARS item Sideshow has produced yet. It's already among the favorite collectibles I own of any kind. That's how much ass this kicks. :rock Get one ASAP if you have the means.

Just walked past him again and the detail on him is amazing and cannot be captured on camera to fully reflect it. he is so freakin' real looking...i thought he would appear more like more like a puppet but i keep expecting the damn thing to move. i agree, one of the overall best in-hand pieces i have ever seen and instantly one of my favorites.

Damn you guys and your pictures! I just ordered one of the 5 remaining Crumbs at BBTS. This really looks like a great piece -- so much more interesting than getting another lightsaber replica, for example. I hope mine has good eyes, but I've had good experiences with BBTS customer service in the past, so I'm not too worried.

This piece simply rocks! It truly does look life-like when you walk by it.

I just need some lights for my display cabinet.

I had to cancel mine so i could keep the Samaritan Excl. But now i'm starting to have second thoughts:banghead

Last edited:
I must be one of the few who could just care less about this piece. Not that it's not very nice, but the character just has very little impact for me.

Damn you guys and your pictures! I just ordered one of the 5 remaining Crumbs at BBTS. This really looks like a great piece -- so much more interesting than getting another lightsaber replica, for example. I hope mine has good eyes, but I've had good experiences with BBTS customer service in the past, so I'm not too worried.

You have made a wise choice. :duff

Back