Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted this but then I came to my senses. He looks great but the character isn't one I feel the need to have. I will live through your pictures. :D

Anyone got a pic of it next to Yoda 1:1 bust for size comparrison?

From Blue Rogue:

33f9ix0.jpg

Does anyone else hear his piercing little laugh when they walk passed theirs?

:google :google :google :google

Mr. Crumb #353 arrived today and he's awesome! Luckily he had no problem with white eyes or anything else (although his shipping carton did appear to have been opened and resealed, so I wonder if someone at BBTS or Sideshow has been checking for QC problems). He really is about perfect. He looks exactly like the character in every way, including the sculpt and paint job. I even love the "hair" although it feels suspiciously like pubes... :lol The only way it could be better is if it were posable, but that would either require adding obvious articulation or using a flexible skin like the original puppet, and we all know that wouldn't last over time.

I'd love for Sideshow to do some more 1:1 representations of the smaller Star Wars creatures. I don't like busts much -- somehow I don't like just having a portion of a character, even if it is the head. And frankly the problems capturing human likenesses often ruin them for me, but that wouldn't be a problem for these. Anyway, I wouldn't be too surprised if this ends up being a sought-after piece in a few years. I was totally lukewarm about it when it was announced and had no plans to order it, but I'm glad I did.

salacious_b_crumb.jpg

Congrats icruise and Rumsfield on your new 1:1!! Salacious looks like a great piece!! :chew

Finally got mine... Quick question though,,, I'm assuming that there should be a "peg" that holds this guy on his pillow??? There is a hole in the pillow and everything. Just can't seem to find it in my box...

Finally got mine... Quick question though,,, I'm assuming that there should be a "peg" that holds this guy on his pillow??? There is a hole in the pillow and everything. Just can't seem to find it in my box...

The peg is seperate wrapped in a foam section.

I have a question. Most if not all people seem to be positioning the base so that it is wider than it is long, but when you do that the position of his feet gives me the impression that they are sort of hanging out in midair a bit. When I rotated the base so that it was longer than it was wide, his feet actually rest on the pillow, which seems more natural. Any thoughts on this?

I have a question. Most if not all people seem to be positioning the base so that it is wider than it is long, but when you do that the position of his feet gives me the impression that they are sort of hanging out in midair a bit. When I rotated the base so that it was longer than it was wide, his feet actually rest on the pillow, which seems more natural. Any thoughts on this?

Pics???????

Back