official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So again this begs the question, if we are seeing pictures of this fig in the box by now, how long til he ships? I'm hoping this badass mofo will be on tomorrow's newsletter as shipping within 30 days.

Box looks fantastic. Hopefully all the reported problems with the pro body are fixed with Snake Eyes and this will be a very awesome figure.

I just watched the Backstage Pass video for Snake Eyes again. I had completely forgotten that they gave him the Arashikage tattoo on his forearm under his sleeve. This figure may become the closest thing I'll have to a collecting "grail." I cannot wait for this figure!

SE1.jpg

fixed all the floppy joints on my Indy a few weeks ago with some patience and some super glue, so I'm no longer concerned about floppy joints. As long as snake eyes costume can be removed, i can fix ANY joint issues he's got.

Wonder if we will ever see FEET on the Pro? I'd like to swap those boot SE comes with for some Newline ones.

I'm sure SS is aware of Indy's floppy limbs and they should have it worked out for SE.

Hmmm. The Buck has always been kinda random regarding quality. I think the Prometheus will be the same. One figure loose, the next fine, the next loose in the legs, the next loose in the neck. I don't think they'll come up with a cure-all.

Back