official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think making the shoulders wider would be a easy task, it would require a whole new chest/torso to the Pro. And with him shipping maybe this month, I don't see that happening.

It won't happen for Snake Eyes, but hopefully on a later release so we can exchange the bodies. I don't think it would be difficult at all, the shoulders on the Pro are separate pieces, they would only need to be a little wider. It'll also allow the arms to sit properly at the sides of the figure (the sides on the torso force them outwards because the arms are joined too close to the chest).

Its now officially Q1 2009, ship this sucker SSC!

121108snakeeyes02tm6.jpg

I heard the released date was in March. around the 2nd week and that same month Cobra Commander was suppose to be released in march or June.

I'd rather that they did TBQH. Not only is that more time to recover from the holiday credit card bills, but it is also more time for sideshow to fix the pro body. As far as I'm concerned, they can take all the time they need, push him to Q2 if need be.

I'd rather that they did TBQH. Not only is that more time to recover from the holiday credit card bills, but it is also more time for sideshow to fix the pro body. As far as I'm concerned, they can take all the time they need, push him to Q2 if need be.

I agree, fix the pro body or I wont be buying any of these

I hope not. That would be over a year after the line was announced before anything was actually released.

Sideshow is already handling this line like they did LOTR: Shipping delays... excruciating lag times between pre-orders... Watch they will do 8 figures and put the line on "hold." :rotfl

Sideshow is already handling this line like they did LOTR: Shipping delays... excruciating lag times between pre-orders... Watch they will do 8 figures and put the line on "hold." :rotfl

your most likely right....I dont see this line lasting past 8-10 figs

People act as if somehow 10 figures in a line is a "failure". Imagine a shelf of SSC quality 1/6 scale Joes that looked like this:

GIJoe25th-037.jpg

GIJoe25th-290.jpg

A pretty awesome line-up and fantastic tribute to GI Joe. Of course I hope we see 20-30 figures or more and that all my personal favorites are represented but I never thought a company like SSC would *ever* make Joe figures like this so I'll take what I can get. Seriously these figures are a dream come true.

I doubt it would go much past a dozen or so figures at any rate. 1/6 lines aren't like 4" toys, they're not gonna go 50 figures deep.

Where did SS say there is a delay? It's just now the start of the quarter.

Oh noes, it's a delay!! the line is dead!!!

People act as if somehow 10 figures in a line is a "failure". Imagine a shelf of SSC quality 1/6 scale Joes that looked like this:

A pretty awesome line-up and fantastic tribute to GI Joe. Of course I hope we see 20-30 figures or more and that all my personal favorites are represented but I never thought a company like SSC would *ever* make Joe figures like this so I'll take what I can get. Seriously these figures are a dream come true.

There are people who can't wait to see Sideshow fail...

...and there are others who see the sky falling via conspiracies to defraud and corrupt all that is right and good in the world wherever they look.

Neither are actually looking at the situation with any kind of honesty or logic. Just projecting their own malice and/or superstition on the rest of us.

The ten figs that khev pictured would represent the line well but I think the Joe line has potential past just 10 to 12 figures.

Back