official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been searching online for a good 1/6 scale wolf but so far no luck.

I know for the action figures, we actually got a timber with this version of Snake Eyes in the 3 3/4" line but didn't Snake Eyes (in the cartoon) initially discover timber before he was in this outfit? Additionally as previously stated, I know Timber was in the cartoon, but memory has failed as far as remembering him being in the comic. Was he?

I know Timber was in the cartoon, but memory has failed as far as remembering him being in the comic. Was he?

gijoe.jpg

:)

I know for the action figures, we actually got a timber with this version of Snake Eyes in the 3 3/4" line but didn't Snake Eyes (in the cartoon) initially discover timber before he was in this outfit? Additionally as previously stated, I know Timber was in the cartoon, but memory has failed as far as remembering him being in the comic. Was he?

I remember Timber being only at snake eyes hideout at the mountains.

Thanks, but TBH, that's the "Yearbook." I'm talking about the regular series. An Annual would have a bit more credibility.

The yearbooks were the annuals in the case of G.I. Joe, to my best recollection. I can still remember picking up Yearbook 1 on my first trip to the comic shop. Great memories...

:D

Keep us updated if you find a good wolf... I imagine someone has made a decent one. Especially w/how many educational toys are out there.

I foud a few good ones on e-bay, just none of them in a good pose. My fiencee tells me she saw one at Toys R Us, i'll go look later this week. I suggest the rest of you do the same, as far as checking Local retailors.

In MOST of the comics,Timber stayed at Snake eyes house in the mountians. If memory serves, he brought him out of the mountians AFTER his house gets blown up by the chrimson gaurd.

I foud a few good ones on e-bay, just none of them in a good pose. My fiencee tells me she saw one at Toys R Us, i'll go look later this week. I suggest the rest of you do the same, as far as checking Local retailors.

In MOST of the comics,Timber stayed at Snake eyes house in the mountians. If memory serves, he brought him out of the mountians AFTER his house gets blown up by the chrimson gaurd.

I remember that Destro, Firefly and a Crimson Guard tried to kill Snake Eyes at his house in the mountains, after a short firefight Destro tossed a grenade inside the cabin, the explosion left Snake Eyes almost unconscious and then Destro walked inside and told him that he never forgot the humilliation of how he rescued Scarlett from his Castle, when Destro was ready to kill Snake Eyes Timber interrupted him by jumping on Destro.
:chew

i saw somewhere that there's going to be a second version with a removable mask and mangled face. has this been confirmed or is it just a hopefull rumor?

That would just be a wishful rumor. I don't see a second one for a while with so many characters left to do.

ok, so i was currious about sideshows flexpay system in regaurds to 12 inch figures, so i set up my snake eyes, and a few others for that system, in hopes of steming the holiday CC debt. They accepted, and set up the final flexpay date as March 10th. Just thouthg I'd sshare that as it gives us a target for Snake eyes Release.

So that would mean Jan ship, as these are in three installments right?

I think most are in 2 and we didn't get a "Shipping in 30 Days" thing in the NL tonight, so I'll guess that this has a release date of February 10th and it'll be listed in next weeks NL. :D

Could be. but alot of the time, flexpay items get finished with flexpay around the same time as a regular release. Eithor or, it' a good indication as to when.

The flex pays for me have just been to delay items (Mundi and Antilles) and not make payment plans. Not sure if Snake Eyes is just enough to do a payment plan like the Sandtroopers are supposed to.

Back