official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome?? So far away :(

When will CC be then?

Man this would be over 1 year before we had one in hand, IMO not good strategy by SS

Well I personally think this sucks since they announced this line last February. Over a full year and they announced two other figs without one in hand yet? Can't wait to get him but he will be my last SSC purchase. Sorry but their process is an excercise in frustration and Hot Toys is hitting on all cylinders with product and release dates.

Well I personally think this sucks since they announced this line last February. Over a full year and they announced two other figs without one in hand yet? Can't wait to get him but he will be my last SSC purchase. Sorry but their process is an excercise in frustration and Hot Toys is hitting on all cylinders with product and release dates.
Hot Toys isn't hitting there release dates. They are behind on almost all of the TDK figures and they keep moving back the Iron Man line.

I was hoping February, but at least we have a date now.

True...But Sideshow also gave us a date of December 2008 for the 12" Stormtrooper, now poof, the site now says Q1...Man, its been almost 8 months now since the first photos of Snakes hit...Man, I hope SS makes good on March...this year.

Hot Toys isn't hitting there release dates. They are behind on almost all of the TDK figures and they keep moving back the Iron Man line.

HT only delay for the TDK line was the Dark Knight costume. Everything else was on track. Just because US aren't getting them yet doesn't mean us in Asia ain't getting them.

Some figures do get delayed but when HT announces a figure officially, you will usually get it within three to four months.

And judging by SS patterns, it is very likely that we (Asia) will be getting Snake Eyes first before you guys as we did with Indy and Obi Wan Episode II (before you guys jumped on me like what happened in the SW section, he is indeed out in Asia).

March :(

That seems so far away.

But since I am flat ass broke right now I am okay with the wait:)

At least it lightens the load on the wallet, Stormtrooper coming up, Vader also in the next couple months, these over 100$ price tags start to add up.

Good point. I'm just bummed because I was pretty confident in a January release. :banghead

Yup. He's even January's poster boy on their new calendar. These pushbacks might be pushed back into PO cancellation. I canceled all my HT military orders to pick up this line. Beginning to regret it now.

This is fantastic, probably sideshow will have 4 figures of the line for preorder before we can get one in hand.

I cancelled all of my preorders except for the joes and I didnt get any figures for the past 2 o 3 months, now 2 more months before I get Snake Eyes...

My action figure adiction is very hard to control.

Back