official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we will see the next Joe during Toy Fair.

I think you're right. February 15-18. So I'll wait until then. If the 4th Joe is a dud or another Cobra/associate, I'll pull the trigger and cancel mine. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion the 4th is going to be Duke which'll render them all keepers.

I've decided that the only Joe I'm getting will be Snake Eyes. I have too many other lines I have to devote to right now.

I've decided that the only Joe I'm getting will be Snake Eyes. I have too many other lines I have to devote to right now.

I think I am going to do the same thing, with the exception of storm shadow. I can't bring myself to cancel the exclusive cobra commander just yet, but it will probably get the axe. :(

No way, man. I waited too long for a decent 1/6 Snakes and as pissed as I am about this not being released until March, I have to hold out for this. This one is a definite grail for me especially since I've suffered through so many Hasbro attempts. Bashes notwithstanding, there just has not been a good 1/6 Snake Eyes and the edition size is relatively small, so I'll hold out. With a very little sculpting work and painting to be done and the fact that most of his weapons are stock 1/6 military besides his swords, I am betting that the release date has more to do with fixing up the Pro a bit. The most disappointing thing was that we got pictures of this guy IN THE BOX!!! back in December!

Oh, I'm still getting Snake Eyes. He will look awesome just displayed by himself, but I don't think I'll be getting anything else in the line just yet. I need to be able to afford all of my pre-orders for other stuff first. :lol

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Show a Joe fanatic a fantastic 1:6 scale representation of Snake Eyes, fully boxed in vintage style packaging with all his accessories and ready to go, then delay it a few months.
:duh :duh :duh :duh

This delay better be for Pro QC. :tap Because if Indy's delay was for the same thing, I'd hate to see how bad the Prometheus really was.

Oh, I'm still getting Snake Eyes. He will look awesome just displayed by himself, but I don't think I'll be getting anything else in the line just yet. I need to be able to afford all of my pre-orders for other stuff first. :lol

I hear you there. He's the only joe I'll be getting, as well. And I have to say as a Philly native, Love the avatar!

Same here. This usually happens to SS's site when a big announcment or a pre order is anticipated.

Well I was able to get to the newsletter, but now the site won't load for me again. Looks like in the news letter that they have an exclusive Hot Toys Predator up for pre-order. That could be what is running site traffic.

Most likely. This is a figure that's been a grail for a lot of collectors, myself included. That's why I ordered from Hong Kong, usually they gets their shipments first.:chew

I think he looks good. The production pics never look as good as the protoype pics just because of the way they pose him. I see a lot of potential with this figure. Why the delay though?

Back