official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just watched the backstage pass video for the first time and man they went ALL OUT on this one. freakin' nice fig. can't wait! :rock

I cancelled my exclusive. When it came down to it, I just don't have $110 interest in old Eyes. But I'm chomping at the bit for CC!!

LOOKS TOO SKINNY..WHY CANT SIDESHOW PUT A MUSCULAR BODY UNDER IT LIKE HOT TOYS...:rolleyes:

2610_press06-001.jpg

He needs to be big in the upper body area..new pics of him reminds me of the mummy 12'' sideshow release a long time ago.

He is definitely suffering from poor shoulders and the visor seems a little weird now. We can't compare to the proto pics because they're nowhere to be found, even the ones in the beginning of this thread have been replaced with the new. He still looks awesome though.

2610_press02-001.jpg

2610_press03-001.jpg

THAT PIC IS THE WORST LOOKS LIKE A KID DRESSED AS A NINJA:

2610_press04-001.jpg

Yeah, the pics from the back look the worst because it looks like everything is bunched up. Something wierd going on there like the Pro is too small. I hope they get this one right. There is so much potential there.

Wow. I love how the arms cant even support a hand gun... Now imagine this fig with floppy rag doll action. Great job sideshow dropped the ball again:(

LOOKS TOO SKINNY..WHY CANT SIDESHOW PUT A MUSCULAR BODY UNDER IT LIKE HOT TOYS...:rolleyes:

2610_press06-001.jpg

Snake Eyes was always thin. Even in the cartoon and comic book he had a slender body. Snakes Eyes never had huge bulking muscles or a average build.

The visor looks huge now.... he looks weak on that body now, the Snake Eyes we saw on the prototype pics had a better appearence.

:monkey2

I will keep my preorder only because it's the best Snake Eyes available, but I don't think it looks good enough for its price tag.

SSC10593.jpg

2610_press01-001.jpg

Doesnt look that much different to me, futzing will make a difference.
Chicken little is officailly in the G I Joe section :duh

Visor is the same, just has a differnt paint wash on it.

Lol, chicken littles indeed. Bunch of whiney brats, like the rest of this board has become.

Back