official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the term for socks were LPC liners :lol

Guys, I'd just like to point out that we are, in fact trying to debate real world physics in a fantasy setting? I do believe that in order to do that, you're required to wear a poorly fitting original star trek uniform, or have Vulcan or Klingon make up on.

Or full Jedi regalia.:lol

And here all this crap started when talk arose of getting a commando sweater to cover the horrid appearance of the Pro (and the negated yet more horrid pics of his conversion to the TrueType) in that faux-lycra top. :huh

My exclusive finally converted to an order! Must be a lot of cancellations. Now it will be harder to give the line up with both exclusives on order, and seeing how much I loved G.I. Joe growing up. Will have to wait and see if I can still afford $100+ per figure when the shipping announcements go out.

:(

Finally gave in and cancelled my exclusive preorder after it only converted a short time ago. Had the regular, cancelled, and now I have cancelled the exclusive!

I truly wanted to give this line the completionist treatment. However, I am nowhere near a customizer like many of you talented folk are. And also, why should I have to be? Spending $120 plus shipping on a figure, it really should come right out of the box perfect! I don't have to customize any of the dioramas I'm so in love with that come from Sideshow. As long as they are not broken, I enjoy them immediately out of the box. These are just my opinions, and I know many of you are in the wait and see mode of thinking on this. I love SE, but it has come down to this ^^^^^ty economy and having to be much more selective about collectibles. SS SE just does not make the grade.

For the time being I have kept my CC preorder. The Trooper may have to be cancelled as well, $100 is just too much for him and I really though he would be more in the $70 to $80 range.

Oh well, back to the horror and alien sections for me, for now...

:rolleyes:

No way will I buy anything extra before I have it SE in hand. If *I* can't futz him to my liking, then I'll consider purchasing extra accessories.

I dunno. It's not like that sweater's easy to find, especially considering the price really isn't that bad either ATM. Personally, I'd rather have it and not need it then sit there and have poor Snake Eyes haunting me while kicking myself for not buying it when it was available.

Not liking the picture reviews:monkey2 but still keeping my ex. version and canceling my reg. version. Hopefully it looks better in hand.

A member has recieved the Harbinger Dead figure (also on the Pro) and reports tight joints. Maybe the correction has already happened, only one report so far, but I'm happy to hear it.

A member has recieved the Harbinger Dead figure (also on the Pro) and reports tight joints. Maybe the correction has already happened, only one report so far, but I'm happy to hear it.

It won't help. People will just ^^^^^ that the joints are to tight.

I dunno. It's not like that sweater's easy to find, especially considering the price really isn't that bad either ATM. Personally, I'd rather have it and not need it then sit there and have poor Snake Eyes haunting me while kicking myself for not buying it when it was available.

EXACTLY my thoughts...that's why I bought one from Toys2 the other night. I really liked the look of it on another custom SE I saw.

https://cooltoyreview.com/SSC_GIJoe_snakeeyes.asp
ChickenLittle_300x298.jpg

https://cooltoyreview.com/SSC_GIJoe_snakeeyes.asp

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

:cool:

Back