official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really would like to believe it was the pro but I just can't:

snake_eyes_4.jpg

snake_eyes_14.jpg

SANY3100-1.jpg
SANY3109.jpg

I think its the Pro, I stretched the costume on my dead figure as tight as it would go and simulated the pose. Looks right to me :dunno

Last edited:
Yeah I think its the way the shirt is stretched over it in the production pics that is throwing it off. I'm going with everyone else on this one, some futzing will do wonders for SE.

seeing those pics compared to the monkey depot ones .. i now know what's wrong with hi, the prototype had a tighter shirt. that's it. the production one has a much looser fitting shirt.

seeing those pics compared to the monkey depot ones .. i now know what's wrong with hi, the prototype had a tighter shirt. that's it. the production one has a much looser fitting shirt.

it's not just a tight /loose thing...
the production shirt is tailored poorly and made of inferior materials...

i'm not sure you can actually get the production shirt to look like that....

you might be right, but We won't know for sure till we get him in hand. I've been looking into 1/6th wetsuits to see what i can find to replace it with should that turn out to be the case. theyre are quite a few out there, but i've been looking specificly at triad toys.

you might be right, but We won't know for sure till we get him in hand. I've been looking into 1/6th wetsuits to see what i can find to replace it with should that turn out to be the case. theyre are quite a few out there, but i've been looking specificly at triad toys.

triad's "hero type" black spandex suit might work but i don't know if it will come up high enough to cover the neck...

triad's "hero type" black spandex suit might work but i don't know if it will come up high enough to cover the neck...

i ised one of those to make my punisher, as well as a couple of the red ones for daredevil and deadpool, and a grey one for batman. they cover the truetype just fine, So I guess they'll cover pretty well, but they will, however, leave the neck joint exposed.

also, there i th issue of the velcro on the back.
I don't mind the zipper of a wetsuit as it's more realistic, but th velcro kinda looks out of place.

Too bad Triad didn't made a male version of the Sci Fly 2.0 suit, that thing looks great.

Last edited:
i ised one of those to make my punisher, as well as a couple of the red ones for daredevil and deadpool, and a grey one for batman. they cover the truetype just fine, So I guess they'll cover pretty well, but they will, however, leave the neck joint exposed.

also, there i th issue of the velcro on the back.
I don't mind the zipper of a wetsuit as it's more realistic, but th velcro kinda looks out of place.

What about wrapping the neck individually, apart from the shirt and head?

What about wrapping the neck individually, apart from the shirt and head?
Would work just fine. if you decide to go that route, I'd recomend picking up a second black triad toys bodysuit and use one of the legs, or simply cut one of the legs off the first one and use it. you'd stil have the clear break where you cansee that tehy are two separate things, but ja, it'd work....

I might do this with the wetsuit actualy....

only problem with using the wetsuit is it's gonna puta zipper up the middle front of him, but then that's how wetsuits are designed, so i guess it's ok.....

Would work just fine. if you decide to go that route, I'd recomend picking up a second black triad toys bodysuit and use one of the legs, or simply cut one of the legs off the first one and use it. you'd stil have the clear break where you cansee that tehy are two separate things, but ja, it'd work....

I might do this with the wetsuit actualy....

only problem with using the wetsuit is it's gonna puta zipper up the middle front of him, but then that's how wetsuits are designed, so i guess it's ok.....

Too late for me. I already have the commando sweater just in case I can't get the form fitting shirt to look good. :naughty

When do you think they will start charging for SE? I asked cause I had an emergency come up and had to use some of the funds for SE and I won't get the money back in the bank until Friday. Think I'll be ok with that time frame, or should I try and get the money in sooner?

Back