official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean balaclava? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balaclava
Not to be confused with Baklava. :)

Baklava rocks! :lol

baklava_main.jpg

New to these threads.....member of some others. When is this thing going to ship already? This figure has me really excited and I'm not even a collector of the 3 3/4" line of GI Joe. Seems like forever since I got that 20-day arrival notice.....

Having cancelled my preorder for the exclusive, but strangely keeping my preorders for both CC and SS exclusives, I may be thinking of getting back into the line. Since I have enough to cover Snake Eyes in paypal, I'm just wondering what it means on Monkey Depot's site that the figure is listed as "in stock" but also "preorder" at the same time?

Should I get the Joes?

:confused:

I'm back in with a regular edition order from Monkey Depot. But out of curiosity, I checked ebay and the exclusive is selling for upwards of $200 right now. Why did I cancel my exclusive preorder? Ha!

Still, extremely excited to be starting in what looks to be an awesome line!

But out of curiosity, I checked ebay and the exclusive is selling for upwards of $200 right now. Why did I cancel my exclusive preorder? Ha!

It could be the pre-release hype, but I can't believe people would pay that much extra for the exclusive dagger pieces.

It could be the pre-release hype, but I can't believe people would pay that much extra for the exclusive dagger pieces.
Yeah, that's ridiculous. There are one or two nutty collectors out there, though, who are willing to spend way more money than something is worth when the need manifests itself (myself sometimes included).

Wow. The last SE Exc. sold for $217.50. :google Is that the most any SSC 12 inch figure has ever sold for? And that's for the trivial punching dagger. Just imagine what CC's scepter and SS's numchuks might fetch on the bay.

Wow. The last SE Exc. sold for $217.50. :google Is that the most any SSC 12 inch figure has ever sold for? And that's for the trivial punching dagger. Just imagine what CC's scepter and SS's numchuks might fetch on the bay.

Not even close. That is odd though seeing him go for that much this soon, hype I guess.

Back