official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I sold a opened Doc Holiday for $222. I know Patient Zero hit 400 a few times. Mummy and Creature have gone over $200. I'm sure people that watch ebay can tell more.

Wow. The last SE Exc. sold for $217.50. :google Is that the most any SSC 12 inch figure has ever sold for? And that's for the trivial punching dagger. Just imagine what CC's scepter and SS's numchuks might fetch on the bay.

Patient Zero from The Dead has sold for as high as $600.

Yeah, but there are 1000 of this exclusive figure. I'm sure the price will drop sharply after the few that missed and must have the exclusive are satisfied. Still crazy!

And I gave up the excluisive to save ten bucks! Just did not see the need for the dagger. I'm definately going to pose SE with his sword drawn.

I'm still going to cancel my Exclusive. :lol
Love the figure, but the dagger isn't worth the full price + shipping when I can get the reg locally for less $$$.
CC's staff on the other hand is a must have.

I'm still debating getting this figure.I had ordered the reg version but canceled it cause I can't really afford to get into the GI JOE line.I just don't know if this figure is worth $120 without seeing more in hand pics? But I did check the flex-pay option box to see what would happen.It turns out that SS is willing to break it down into two $60 payments for me,now that I might be able to swing.:lol

did that myself, paid for 1/2 of him already. next payment is in a few weeks.

and I know he's not a Sideshow figure perse, but they did carry him. Corpral Hicks from Hot toys Aliens line has broken 1200$ a few times, and typicaly goes for 400-600$.

And as already stated, Patient Zero from the Dead regularly goes for 280ish. and can sometimes fetch as high as 600$.

All of this stuff is only worth what people are willing to pay for it. I went out and bought the Attakus Boba Fett when it was at $1000. Now it's nowhere near worth that much. Who knows, maybe if the Star Wars Property gets hot again, he'll appreciate in value again. I don't care, I don't flip so it makes no difference to me. Prices on Evilbay vary wildly from seller to seller, as well.

Jason 3 1/6 has regularly sold for over $300 and the exclusive Kurgan for around $250-$275, Nazi Kroenen for $300+, human Spike has sold for as much as $500. So yeah, there are Sideshow Figures out there that are worth some scratch.

Jason 3 1/6 has regularly sold for over $300 and the exclusive Kurgan for around $250-$275, Nazi Kroenen for $300+, human Spike has sold for as much as $500. So yeah, there are Sideshow Figures out there that are worth some scratch.

One that consistently sells for a lot is Six Gun Legends Doc Holliday. too.

Oh and the Jason vs Freddy, Jason exclusive with the teddy bear used to fetch about $250-$300, and the Freddy with counselor t-shirt for about $180. I have even seen the tiny little bear sell for $50 :google And each Platoon figure goes for anywhere between $250-$400.

On the opposite end of the spectrum you have Pam Voorhees who can be had just for the price of shipping.

Oh and the Jason vs Freddy, Jason exclusive with the teddy bear used to fetch about $250-$300, and the Freddy with counselor t-shirt for about $180. I have even seen the tiny little bear sell for $50 :google And each Platoon figure goes for anywhere between $250-$400.

On the opposite end of the spectrum you have Pam Voorhees who can be had just for the price of shipping.

Yeah,Abe Sapien, too.

I think PZ is still the champ of Sideshow 1/6 high sellers... but the highest peak was short lived. I think the over release of variants might have actually hurt his price as he dropped back to averaging more like $350.

I remember the exclusive Jedi Luke sold for $300 soon after it sold out (and months before it was even released) on eBay, guessing that transaction wasn't honored though :lol

Since I collect almost exclusively 1/6, most of my collection has depreciated in value. I do have a lot of Hot Toys and select exclusive SS pieces but the value doesn't really matter to me. I like them.

I think PZ is still the champ of Sideshow 1/6 high sellers... but the highest peak was short lived. I think the over release of variants might have actually hurt his price as he dropped back to averaging more like $350.

I remember the exclusive Jedi Luke sold for $300 soon after it sold out (and months before it was even released) on eBay, guessing that transaction wasn't honored though :lol

Actually, the champ of Sideshow's 1:6 would be the SSE Son of Frankenstein. Only 10 were made and given away as prizes. I suspect if we ever see that on auction, it'll fetch a higher price than PZ. I know one freak who's stashing away for that "monster" already. :lol

But I think the economic times have decreased the value of the figures. Mostly because collectors are liquidating them to sellers for low offers to find extra cash to get by. This depreciates the overall values because many of the price guides go by these records when determining values. That said, I have yet to see any form of accuracy in a price guide. They're usually way off at either end, high or low, of the spectrum. Once things pick up and we're all happy campers, prices will go back up.

In the meantime, there's never been a better chance to score your grails, assuming cash is on hand. :D

Therein lies the problem. Sad that so many dedicated collectors are having to part with their cherished pieces. They're going to have to bury me with mine!:lol

They'll have to buy mine from my daughter after they're WILLed to her. ;) As a matter of fact, I'd start donating blood and ...uh... other stuff before I'd start selling off my collectibles. :lol but you're right. It's a sad state and does speak volumes as to our world economy. There's a bright side though, they get to have fun with hunting them all back down should they decide to patch the holes in their collections. :p

Back