official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the champ of Sideshow's 1:6 would be the SSE Son of Frankenstein. Only 10 were made and given away as prizes. I suspect if we ever see that on auction, it'll fetch a higher price than PZ. I know one freak who's stashing away for that "monster" already. :lol

Good point, although I don't know if any have actually been sold. But I agree, that would probably be the undisputed heavy-weight champion :lecture

Good point, although I don't know if any have actually been sold. But I agree, that would probably be the undisputed heavy-weight champion :lecture

If I'd gotten one, it would be in a safety deposit box. I think that'd be the only one I'd never open and have AFA rated just for the seal and box.

How about this bike for snake eyes?:

Rosanna3.jpg

Maybe, but really cool, here is the bike he will use in the movie, too bad the movie will suck, looks very nice:

g.i.%20joe%20bike.jpg

Maybe, but really cool, here is the bike he will use in the movie, too bad the movie will suck, looks very nice:

g.i.%20joe%20bike.jpg

you have got to be kidding me ... that bike is completely not like snakeeyes character at all...

this movie somehow manages to suck more and more with each passing day....

:sick

Hi!
I have Received the Sideshow 1/6 Snake eyes today...and I.m very disappoited with the prometheus body. I.m very happy with big ammount of gear and weapons but... Man the joints are loose very loose..:mad:Especially the hip joints I can not put the figure in an extreme position because it falls to the floor.:monkey2

Anybody have tryed a Hottoys true-type swap?.Because if is an easy custom with minor modifications I.m going to change this ^^^^ing Crap of prometheus body very fast....

Please,any tip or suggestion ?

Thx

Man the joints are loose very loose..:mad:Especially the hip joints I can not put the figure in an extreme position because it falls to the floor.

And it starts :mad:

God damn it Sideshow, you better not have ^^^^ed Snake Eyes up with a loose Pro :mad:

Hi!
I have Received the Sideshow 1/6 Snake eyes today...and I.m very disappoited with the prometheus body. I.m very happy with big ammount of gear and weapons but... Man the joints are loose very loose..:mad:Especially the hip joints I can not put the figure in an extreme position because it falls to the floor.:monkey2

Anybody have tryed a Hottoys true-type swap?.Because if is an easy custom with minor modifications I.m going to change this ^^^^ing Crap of prometheus body very fast....

Thx

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1415288&postcount=966

The posts right after that in this thread discuss the TT body swap as well.

Hi!

Thx

Hey man, can u post some pics?

That looks pretty sweet! The visor still seems a little bit big but it might just just be the angle. Looks great altogether like that. I need to start gathering all my bits for this guy.

Back