official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don;t get it. the harbinger and bellosh are fine as far as joints go..... mebbe he just got a a dud

I hope so. I've waited a long time for this and I want it to be the definitive Snake Eyes. If they F this one up, consider me done with SSC. I just can't justify dropping that kind of money on mediocrity.:(

I hope so. I've waited a long time for this and I want it to be the definitive Snake Eyes. If they F this one up, consider me done with SSC. I just can't justify dropping that kind of money on mediocrity.:(

yeah, whats with all the screw ups lately? Time for a new factory or a new company? SO far only one complaint/faulty body, lets hope it's not like that with all the others?

I just checked my credit card and I was already charged, but I have not received an invoice. Is this normal? Or this the pre-approval phase?

If so, you may get yours tomorrow?

for what i have sean .. im glad i canceled ... im a big fan of G I Joe ... but this line leaves me wanting more than what im getting

If some SE's are loose and some are tight I'll be sending mine back as many times as it takes to get one with good joints so hopefully they get it right the first time.

if his joints are jello, i'l probobly swap his body with my harbinger ( his joints were so tight when i first got him, i could BARELY move a few of them ( Elbows, and left hip specificly) and send my harbinging back for a replacement. I guess it could be the black plastick screwing this up. no idea. he should be shipping out this week for me :rock

Hi!

I did the True-Type body swap this morning!!! And now my snake eyes has very very tight Joints and the best Body in the market!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:

Im very Hapy now with this figure!!!:D

Thanks to Natrix for the link and easy tutorial:cool:

I will have to really hate the prometheus to attempt a swap like that. I'm just not talented enough and would fear breaking or tearing some material while disassembling and putting him back together.

Hope my pro is tight! :lol Like the one I got with my Harbinger, no problems there. But I could see an issue with the weak shoulders, which do work fine on the old man Priest, but likely not on Snakes.

At any rate, I

CAN

NOT

WAIT!!!

I will have to really hate the prometheus to attempt a swap like that. I'm just not talented enough and would fear breaking or tearing some material while disassembling and putting him back together.

Hope my pro is tight! :lol Like the one I got with my Harbinger, no problems there. But I could see an issue with the weak shoulders, which do work fine on the old man Priest, but likely not on Snakes.

At any rate, I

CAN

NOT

WAIT!!!

Man..this was my first Prometheus body figure....and probably the last one,because from now on I HATE THIS CRAP OF BODY with all my soul!!:monkey2

If my future Storm shadow had the same joints issues...Ill do the same body swap

Regards

Hi!
I have Received the Sideshow 1/6 Snake eyes today...and I.m very disappoited with the prometheus body. I.m very happy with big ammount of gear and weapons but... Man the joints are loose very loose..:mad:Especially the hip joints I can not put the figure in an extreme position because it falls to the floor.:monkey2

Anybody have tryed a Hottoys true-type swap?.Because if is an easy custom with minor modifications I.m going to change this ^^^^ing Crap of prometheus body very fast....

Please,any tip or suggestion ?

Thx

:banghead If this means that I'm looking to have to fix or replace most every SS figure that's on the Pro then I'm going to seriously cut back on their 12" figures.

You got Snake Eyes weeks ago, regular guys are still waiting for him.

zing.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Only one person has said that his Snake Eyes has a loose body, I wouldn't be worried.... yet.

Back