official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's out for delivery! EEEEEEEEE!!! Here's hoping the UPS guy can figure out how to get through the damn gate at my apt. complex this time.

I'll probably come back asking for a guide to putting him together.

Wow, who would have thunk that you would not like the figure. Box him up and put him on ebay for someone to enjoy.

:lecture :lecture :lecture You might just get more than you paid for him which should tell you something...:rolleyes:

Dude's the figure is good to go, what if the prototype came out exactly as pictured and then the body was loose like the indiana jones figure. People always have to complain about this or that. I hve modded mine and even bought a second and i am thinking about buying a third to stock up, who else is making 1/6th snakes who????? NO ONE. So enjoy him or sell him, if you do not want him ill buy him just the way he is teemu how much do you want for him?

Uh... how about the company who owns the license? :huh

652792d40aba_Main400.jpg

https://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?guid=9404100F-6D40-1014-8BF0-9EFBF894F9D4&product_id=22249&src=endeca

Man, wtf is that thing :lol
(and yes I know its a toy :D)

The True Type conversions almost make him look a little too bulky... seems there must be a good middle ground between the TT and Pro. Maybe something like BBi or Soldier Story.

I do like using the newline boots... Sideshow did a pretty nice job on the molded ones, but scale leather ones with working laces still looks pretty badass.

Man, wtf is that thing :lol
(and yes I know its a toy :D)

The True Type conversions almost make him look a little too bulky... seems there must be a good middle ground between the TT and Pro. Maybe something like BBi or Soldier Story.

I do like using the newline boots... Sideshow did a pretty nice job on the molded ones, but scale leather ones with working laces still looks pretty badass.

Hey now...

1) Regardless of suck factor, it's still a 1:6 Snake Eyes currently being produced (which was the whole reason for dredging it up again from the Hasbro site).

2) At least the Uzi's cool! :lol The smoke grenades aren't too shabby either.

But back to Sideshow's. I didn't like the TrueType either. Looked like poor Snake was always clueless going: :huh I also tried the BBi body and it didn't look right either, too buffed and the nipples....:lol. Neither did Ignite's, Dragon's or DiD. Since my Pro's joints are tight enough, I'll leave well enough be and see how the Commando Sweater looks (yeah, I know, I've been lazy) since it's been sitting here a few months waiting for Snake Eyes (looks awesome on my custom Punisher though). As for the boots, I actually prefer the sculpted boots since the gloves are sculpted too. Kinda ties the whole thing together.

The SS boots are ok, but dull. If they were gloss black like the ones on the Cobra Troopers, I would've left them on.

i really can't stop playing with him. i put him on my shelf...wait 20 seconds...then get him down. he has raided my entire footlocker of 1/6th supplies and weapons.

Last edited:
I don't believe so, no.

God, this figure is just...pictures don't do anything for it. His proportions always seemed off to me, like he was too puny, but he's absolutely perfect in person. Any different and he would've seemed too bulky, I think. Everything about him is perfect. This is the Snake Eyes I've dreamed of since I was 6 years old.

Wow.

The laser sight detaches easily just give it a tug. easy for mine:D, if you aren't sure, look at the production photos, no problems at all

Well mine arrived today with one little problem. It wasn't the exclusive that I pre-ordered. I have a sinking suspicion that the site I ordered it from just said it was the exclusive and not the regular version that it really is. So now I get to go pay high ebay prices for a figure that should have been regular priced. Great end to my crappy day today.

Well mine arrived today with one little problem. It wasn't the exclusive that I pre-ordered. I have a sinking suspicion that the site I ordered it from just said it was the exclusive and not the regular version that it really is. So now I get to go pay high ebay prices for a figure that should have been regular priced. Great end to my crappy day today.

Where'd you buy it from? I was told by my local comic shop owner that Sideshow has the same conditions for retailers that they have for the public as far as exclusives go, which would be one per account.

AFX. I pre-ordered it way back in June of last year. If I knew about the wait lists converting like I do now I would have gotten on it back then instead of buying it from an online store.

Back