official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone have any problems with the sub-mechine gun. I know most say the ammo clip is loose, but mine is stuck in the gun. I got it middle of last week but never really looked at the gun closely. Than Sunday I went to pose him putting a clip in the gun and the one that came in the gun would not come out. I email SSC yesterday, but wanted to see if anyone has had this problem or if there is a special way of removing the clip. Thanks in advance for any info.

Did anyone have any problems with the sub-mechine gun. I know most say the ammo clip is loose, but mine is stuck in the gun. I got it middle of last week but never really looked at the gun closely. Than Sunday I went to pose him putting a clip in the gun and the one that came in the gun would not come out. I email SSC yesterday, but wanted to see if anyone has had this problem or if there is a special way of removing the clip. Thanks in advance for any info.

The clip on my sub-gun is tight, but it can be removed. The suppressor is the problem with mine as it's a little loose and has dropped off when pointed down. The real issue I'm having with the clips is fitting them into the ammo pockets in the vest.

Last edited:
The clip on my sub-gun is tight, but it can be removed. The scope is the problem with mine as it's a little loose and has dropped off when pointed down. The real issue I'm having with the clips is fitting them into the ammo pockets in the vest.

My clip is stuck in the sub-gun. I tried to pull it out with no luck earlier today. I even wrapped a towel around the end of the clip and used vice grips to get it out and it didn't move a bit. It's no big deal for me as I would rather it be stuck than always falling out.

The clip on my sub-gun is tight, but it can be removed. The scope is the problem with mine as it's a little loose and has dropped off when pointed down. The real issue I'm having with the clips is fitting them into the ammo pockets in the vest.

Scope or suppressor? As for the mags, I ran the smaller end of six chopsticks into the pockets of the vest and turned it back and forth until I could work it all the way down, and left them in for a bit. Seemed to stretch them enough to work in the mags quite easily. You have to be careful though or you might punch straight through the end of the pouch.

Yea, just the clip staying in was a problem. I just put a small piece of clear tape on the ends and it stays in nice.

I still don't have my Snake Eyes. I signed both of their door tags and they said they had to get a signature in person. So today was their final attempt and now I have to go pick it up at the warehouse, which is not close by. Really pisses me off. I'm making sure to Fax Sideshow that signature waiver form on every order now. The thing that really pisses me off is we have to pay EXTRA for this "service." :banghead

3378369398_b8fced780d_b.jpg

Who's the kid?

OK, I finally got Snake Eyes today! Wow! He has a ton of gear! Took me over an hour to suit him up (most of it getting those stupid uzi clips in the vest!). I do have one question. How do you get the silencer on the pistol? One end has a tiny hole, which I asume is ment to be the end of it but the other end is solid. The hole is much too small to be where it attaches. And according to the pic on the last page, the solid end is where it is attaching to the gun. What am I missing? :confused:

OK, I finally got Snake Eyes today! Wow! He has a ton of gear! Took me over an hour to suit him up (most of it getting those stupid uzi clips in the vest!). I do have one question. How do you get the silencer on the pistol? One end has a tiny hole, which I asume is ment to be the end of it but the other end is solid. The hole is much too small to be where it attaches. And according to the pic on the last page, the solid end is where it is attaching to the gun. What am I missing? :confused:

And.....breeeeeeeeeeeeeathe. :lol

Breathing isn't helping me attach the silencer! :lol

EDIT: I just looked at the pics on Toy Anxiety and it looks like I'm missing the end piece to the silencer :duh No wonder why I couldn't figure out how to attach it. Sucks I'm going to have to get a replacement though. Hopefully they can just send me the silencer and I don't have to send back the entire figure!

Last edited:
my clips on the uzi are too loose except for one. that is the one i leave in the gun. the silencer on the uzi is too loose but it stays on. the silencer on the pistol didn't fit at all. i finally had to put the end of a pocket knife into the hole and give it a twist and now it fits perfect. hopefully some of these issues are addressed for future figures.

Back