Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

I am very excited about the CG, I am not excited about this picture. I really hope it gets better than what it appears as now.

This is my all time favorite Joe costume. Too bad the helmet looks like a$$.

I really think the helmet looks bad because of the black paint on the side and lower back of the helmet. If anyone can photoshop and fix that, you will see is not as bad as it looks.

Underwhelming.

Helmet, gloves and material are all highly suspect.

Went from :panic: to :(

At first I was excited then I was disapointed.

That Michael Jackson shiny jacket has to go as well as those gloves!

Hmm...petition for a cloth outfit? They've listened to the fans before. Sideshow Q what say you? Come on out lurker. :wink1:

Would have much preferred the outfit to be cloth, and I'm not crazy about the helmet right now. Gloves don't bother me that much, gun looks kind of silly though.

Oh god, please no pleather. It is not so much that I don't like the look as much as I know that stuff is not gonna last or be durable. It will start peeling and cracking in no time. I hope sideshow reconsiders this.

I can't really say what I think about the helmet because it is only one angle and hard to tell exactly what it looks like.

Yeah, I'm not feeling this either.

I don't hate the shiny leather like some, but I don't love it either. I realize the '85 figure was shiny, but come on - that was due to the plastic. They were ALL shiny.

I absolutely hate those gloves. Why would anyone wear tactical field gloves with such a uniform? Ridiculous. Throws everything off.

I think there's some lemming action going on with the hate toward the Crimson Gimp. Its not that bad. :lol

:lol Oh you. It's pretty bad, not bad, bad...but pretty bad. I expect more from the JOE team.

Go for it. I'll sign! :wave

Should we create a "petition" here or should this go in the Ask SSC thread?

Who would've guess a year ago that "Roger Roger" Battle Droids would be received with more enthusiasm than Cobra Crimson Guards?

Wouldn't people be complaining that a cloth uniform was just a corner-cut cheap lazy knock off again?

I like the gimp set up...if anything cuz it's different.

:lol Oh you. It's pretty bad, not bad, bad...but pretty bad. I expect more from the JOE team.

Should we create a "petition" here or should this go in the Ask SSC thread?

Ask SSC. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Who would've guess a year ago that "Roger Roger" Battle Droids would be received with more enthusiasm than Cobra Crimson Guards?

They were more faithful to their source material. These phallic bondage troopers aren't. :(

Back