OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a contest where the winner gets a 1 of 1 12" Dead figure made of them? Just have the winner send in a phot of themselves and have the head sculpted and kitbashed on a true type body with the Dead treatment and packaging. Patient 1600 - The Neighbor :p

I still think the DEAD Mailman would be a hit

Also a very good idea. So here's my tally of cool ideas for Dead figures that haven't been done yet:

> The Mailman
> The Barber
> The Dentist
> The Fast Food Employee
> The Hunter
> The Goth
> The Glutton
> The Lieutenant
> The Hospital Escapee/The Patient
> The Fireman
> The Road Crew Worker
> The Janitor

EGAD would be cool. Some of the other suggestions are also good. Heck, pretty much any good 12" dead figure would be welcome. One suggestion I haven't noticed (and if it's been mentioned, forgive me :)), is the return of DOORS OF INDECISION!

EGAD would be cool. Some of the other suggestions are also good. Heck, pretty much any good 12" dead figure would be welcome. One suggestion I haven't noticed (and if it's been mentioned, forgive me :)), is the return of DOORS OF INDECISION!

The Mike mentioned it but nothing wrong with seeing it multiple times. :hi5:

Hey, i've only just stumbled onto this spooktaculat event but it sounds pretty cool. Can someone give me a little info on exactly what's happening? Been checking the sideshow site but still a little unsure of how its all going down.
Thanks. :)

Hey, i've only just stumbled onto this spooktaculat event but it sounds pretty cool. Can someone give me a little info on exactly what's happening? Been checking the sideshow site but still a little unsure of how its all going down.

The only way to describe it is........ Week long madness. :)

I'd sum it up as insomnia and anxiety with an extra helping of camaraderie. ;)

Yep. Just follow this thread, and check on these links, and you'll be ready:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=24701

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=24507

Oh, and one other thing. Prepare to go for long periods without sleep. Because...

sleep.jpg

Haha, this actually sounds really cool. Im pretty excited now. :rock
Thanks for the links RoboDad. I been following those two pages so hopefully all should be good. Sounds like this will be a real experience.

Just for giggles and in no way official, just to keep the discussion going for the next few weeks... what would you like to see MORE of during the event, and what would you like to see LESS of? I'm not sure anything can be changed at this point in the motion, but for my own personal interest :)

Or if you have some crazy idea (other than the seat cushion - ha!) for something to happen during the event, what would that be?

To give away a 1:1 Endoskeleton to Punkg42! :monkey3

I think VASith really wants to see this. :wave

Oh, and Dennis said he would permaban me from chat if I posted nude photos of myself with Bossk. True story. :lecture

This doesn't mean that you can then post nude with any other item either!
:panic:

So don't even think about it!!! :nana:

Back