OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think VASith really wants to see this. :wave

Oh, and Dennis said he would permaban me from chat if I posted nude photos of myself with Bossk. True story. :lecture

Dennis is a wise man.
nod.gif

Haha, this actually sounds really cool. Im pretty excited now. :rock
Thanks for the links RoboDad. I been following those two pages so hopefully all should be good. Sounds like this will be a real experience.

No problem! There are several of us here who have been around Spook for years (I'm a "lifer", having participated in every Spook since they started back in '04), and we're always happy to help people who are new to the experience.

Now what if you send the pics to someone else and they post them? Loophole!

Can someone refresh my memory.....did SS reveal new Marvel pieces during Spooktacular,and if so,what were they....Thanks.
Yes. Over the past 3 Spooktaculars, there have been several marvel products announced:

Spider-Woman LSB
Scar vs Silver Savage Dio
The Thing PF
Several Iron Man items:
- Mark I 12" figure
- Classic Iron Man Maquette
- Hulkbuster Statue

No problem! There are several of us here who have been around Spook for years (I'm a "lifer", having participated in every Spook since they started back in '04), and we're always happy to help people who are new to the experience.

Awesome. Looks like a good little community. :) Looking forward to my first Spooktacular.

Back