OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha :lol with my luck it'll be the other way around.

New or old, if you win something everyone else wants (or even something most people don't want, if it is a very expensive prize), then the pitchforks come out. Just ask Shropt about the infamous Bossk Bust incident.

Or, for another example, after last year's Spook, we started having a monthly chat to keep the camaraderie going, and Sideshow graciously offered to provide a prize for each month's chat. Well, I was lucky enough to win a couple of those prizes, and now I'll never live it down.

So yeah. We're all happy to help the new kid on the block, UNTIL you score the big win. After that, the gloves come off! :lol

Yeah, but people aren't really that harsh. But yes, they will never forget. :p

And I still want a dang Jaws Maquette. One day.

ha ha ha ha, man just reading all these posts is fantastic, I cant wait to be in the chats again for spook. I remember when me and celtic pred were basically repeating...if I remember correctly Halloween 4 on tv during chat and basically were told we were spamming... :(

Fun while it lasted though :)

in the morning i saw the DEAD apron but now is disappeared and was something like this.

2r72e1l.jpg

So is this one of those "you have to be there at midnight to order the kit before it sells out" kinda deals? I was looking around for it for ages most of this afternoon, then it clicked that it'll be midnight USA time. Haha, no wonder i was so confused.

Ah i see, cool. So once its available it'll be in the newsletter? Thats cool then. I'll just check that out. Thanks again dude. Your like a fountain of knowledge. :lol

So where's the fifth and final spook kit reveal? Do we have to wait for the newsletter to see it?

The apron was up this morning, but it seems to have been borrowed. maybe the butcher is using it?
Looking forward to it anyway, as long as the shipping isn't to high for international orders, I'm in. I wear an apron when I carve soapstone because the stuff is insidious, so I like the idea. It also gives me a great excuse to wear it at the school I teach at.

So where's the fifth and final spook kit reveal? Do we have to wait for the newsletter to see it?

I saw the apron and the entire kit this morning around 6:30am EST. There was a link to buy the kit but it kept bringing me back to the Spook reveal page. It's a white apron with some writing across it....sorry for the vague description but it was early.

Back