Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't question the damage it can do and will have supposedly done to Harvey in the movie, like I said, I'm just unsure what great effects it has on the body outside of superficially eating away at material. I do know something about severe burns to the skin from like flames and such causes a buildup of toxic levels of chemicals in the body which is why certain burns kill, not the flesh being burnt but that it causes effects to your blood which kill you; to have your face damaged like Two-Face from fire should be lethal, so it has to be acid.

I'm slightly disappointed that it'll be acid instead of a straight up burning. It made more sense in a realistic sense that Nolan has been going with.

jkvo3.jpg

jkik2.jpg

bruce-2.jpg

DAMNNN! Batman done got pissed off at Joker!:lol
Awesome pics, scuba!:D

Well, potentially the interrogation scene comes post Joker killing Rachel, if she does indeed die, so would make sense.

For sure, Joker's done something personal to Batman/Bruce prior to this scene and he can't control himself.

Nice pics! And yeah man... Batman beating the snot out of the Joker... :lol

And Sean, I so agree with you. Rachel must either be dead or severely injured to push Bruce over the edge like that. So much that he's beating him down like that.

It looks like Joker comes looking for Harvey at the party, finds Rachel, tosses her off a roof and somehow gets himself captured and locked up. Where Batman proceeds to pummel him. That seems to add up in my mind...

I love the pre-film speculation. Going by trailers, it's fun trying to figure out the story.

I try to base my guesses by Joker's makeup. Since his makeup is so messed up in the interrogation scene, my assumption is that's one of the last few scenes with the Joker in the movie, with the street battle being before that and the party crashin attack and Harvey and Rachel coming prior to that.

I'm so certain that this film is going to be FULL of intensity and drama, I can't wait. It's like Nolan is taking the Begins pace and tripling it, that's the vibe I'm getting anyway.

Nice pics! And yeah man... Batman beating the snot out of the Joker... :lol

And Sean, I so agree with you. Rachel must either be dead or severely injured to push Bruce over the edge like that. So much that he's beating him down like that.

It looks like Joker comes looking for Harvey at the party, finds Rachel, tosses her off a roof and somehow gets himself captured and locked up. Where Batman proceeds to pummel him. That seems to add up in my mind...

Like he says in the new trailer, "I'll settle for his loved one.." :D

On another note, I received the current issue of Entertainment Weekly tonight at they picked Rachel as the best dressed gf out of the 4 chicks in the summer superhero movies(Iron Man, Hulk, Dark knight, and Hellboy)

Judging by leaked pics, Gotham is evacuated by Nat'l Guard after Joker's continuous wave of crime (similar to the end of Begins). So, I'm pretty sure street battle is towards the end (hence the lack of people in or around the streets). Also, if you pay close attention, you can see that Joker's makeup is pretty skewed in these scenes.

Judging by leaked pics, Gotham is evacuated by Nat'l Guard after Joker's continuous wave of crime (similar to the end of Begins). So, I'm pretty sure street battle is towards the end (hence the lack of people in or around the streets). Also, if you pay close attention, you can see that Joker's makeup is pretty skewed in these scenes.

Ya, I guess it's probably inconsistency from the makeup department, the street scene doesn't look AS screwed up, but definitely could be post interrogation too.

Soundtrack -

1. Why So Serious? (9:14)
2. I'm Not A Hero (6:34)
3. Harvey Two-Face (6:16)
4. Aggressive Expansion (4:35)
5. Always A Catch (1:39)
6. Blood On My Hands (2:16)
7. A Little Push (2:42)
8. Like A Dog Chasing Cars (5:02)
9. I Am The Batman (1:59)
10. And I Thought My Jokes Were Bad (2:28)
11. Agent Of Chaos (6:55)
12. Introduce A Little Anarchy (3:42)
13. Watch The World Burn (3:47)
14. A Dark Knight (16:15)

Label : Warner Bros. Records
Durée : 73'24

"A little push," anyone?

picture52pe9.png

The thing about the street scenes, the makeup looks more hastily applied. Like perhaps he broke out and redid his makeup in a hurry. So I am also inclined to think he breaks out of jail and goes on a final rampage before the end of the film. Maybe Harv shows up...

One line I hope they have Harvey say eventually.. if not this film... maybe the next...

"2 shots to the head.... If you ask me, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy."

In the Long Halloween, Harvey was obsessed with bringing down Falcone. Batman and Harvey burned a warehouse full of his cash, like the scene we have seen in the trailers. Harvey gets burned and decides to end Falcone once and for all, he gets all the "Freaks" together and they storm his office... where Harvey puts two in his head and utters that line...

I hope that the Joker doesn't end up with those two to the head... But it might very well happen. It would be that last step to prove to Batman that he is truly lost. And with Joker possibly killing Rachel and being the focus of the department to bring him down... he seems to be filling the role of Falcone from The Long Halloween.

Thanks steve, very promising, almost an hour and a half score, do you know if that's the track list for the regular edition?

Thanks steve, very promising, almost an hour and a half score, do you know if that's the track list for the regular edition?

Regular edition. Special edition is 2 discs (although amazon lists one). I'm guessing the second disc is just a supplement with JNH and HZ suites. And, I'm sure it will have a little book with pics and maybe artwork. It'll be worth the extra $. :)

Regular edition. Special edition is 2 discs (although amazon lists one). I'm guessing the second disc is just a supplement with JNH and HZ suites. And, I'm sure it will have a little book with pics and maybe artwork. It'll be worth the extra $. :)

Thanks, I think I'll place my order just to be sure.

It's in a digipack case, too. I love digipacks :drool

I'm sure Amazon will update within the next week or so with more info. The clock is ticking down!! So pumped for this film :)

I wonder if mainstream places will sell the TDK scores, so far Amazon's the only place I've seen offer the Incredible Hulk score.

What's a digipack?

Is this a photo-shopped pic?

This is the scene in the trailers where Bruce looks like he's crying/sobbing.

If that picture is indeed real, has Joker discovered Bruce's secret identity and put that picture on Bruce's penthouse window to taunt him? If that's the case, then maybe the interrogation isn't at the end or near the end of the movie if the Joker already knows Bruce is Batman.

There's a scene in one of the trailers where Batman says to Joker "You wanted me? Here I am" in the interrogation room. I believe this is after Joker makes the announcement on the TV for Batman to reveal his true identity. Or not! :p

If that interrogation scene ties into my theory that Joker discovers Batman's identity (from the pic ScubaSteve posted above), then that Joker's a real psycho to continue taunting Batman (about knowing he's Bruce Wayne) in the interrogation room thus pushing Batman to proceed to kick the crap out of him.

Or its just possibly Bruce who puts up that picture of that Joker/Jester on his window for motivation.

Ah, the possibilities. Can't wait!

Definitely not photoshopped. It was posted on SHH along with the other 3 leaked images. Could simply be a promo or lobby card type of thing.

Back