Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker had the whole thing planned, getting caught and then breaking out, I would think its obvious that he had some of his men waiting for him outside.

Or maybe he just so ^^^^ing nuts that he leaned the seat back,let go of the wheel and then stuck him self outside the back passenger side window while the car was in motion on it's own. :monkey1

Not a plot hole per se, just an oversight for some. It was obvious that Joker had people everywhere thanks to his own implants and the mob that Nolan just figured that after the guy exploded it was clear that he had already infilitrated Gotham.

I wouldnt really call it a plot hole. I dont think everything in a movie should have to spoon fed to the audience, a little mystery and fan interpretation is fun.

i agree completely.

although i'm kinda pissed that they never showed Batman having to take a leak in his Batsuit... especially for how long he was in it. DEFINITE plot hole.

i agree completely.

although i'm kinda pissed that they never showed Batman having to take a leak in his Batsuit... especially for how long he was in it. DEFINITE plot hole.

Maybe he pees in his suit. I mean he is a little crazy and neurotic, I could totally see him peeing in his suit hes doesnt have to stop what he is doing :lol

I saw TDK today, what a boring stupid movie! With some poor acting scattered troughout the movie. Most overrated movie of all time? Well it definately has to be in that contest.The only thing that kept me awake was Heath Ledger who should have been in a worthy batman movie. His Joker did not fit within this movie (a poorly written suit/crime drama) at all, he was almost a surreal character and i liked his performance. So yeah Ledger was good but what else? Bale's bat-voice was even worse here. And that suit i thought it might be ok but it's not, it looks like trash (or catman). Must also be the most uninspiring portrayal of batman ever. Harvey Dent had some of the most poorly written character development i have seen in a long time, totally incoherent. I liked Begins more and that one was mediocre in my opinion. This movie is pretentious, boring, bland, generic and not exhilerating at all. That this movie is considered to be so great by so many people makes me lose my faith in mankind!

Also, this is not batman. In nolan's vision half of the batman universe would be unfit for his "realistic" vision, that should tell you something. Nolan's realism, i would rather call it boringnes.

Burton fan FTW!

I don't know, I still think he's in the front seat leaning out the back window. Look at the angle of his body and the way he's holding himself up. He wouldn't need to hold himself up if he was sitting in the back. And why is the car swirving so badly in the scene if he isn't driving?

657579.jpg

You can see the drivers headrest in front of his stomach....the real plot hole is at that size it doesn't look like anyone is driving unless they are hunched over.

Now question for those who own the Soundtrack, the theme you hear in all the promos, Dominos Pizza commercials etc, which track is that?

I still maintain if he were driving he'd just leaned out of that window....we know the Joker isn't afraid to drive.

You can see the drivers headrest in front of his stomach....the real plot hole is at that size it doesn't look like anyone is driving unless they are hunched over.

Now question for those who own the Soundtrack, the theme you hear in all the promos, Dominos Pizza commercials etc, which track is that?

Well....I guess its Introduce A Little Anarchy....if they used TDK OST only...other then that, it should be on The Begins soundtrack. Molusses...or whatever its called.

Well....I guess its Introduce A Little Anarchy....if they used TDK OST only...other then that, it should be on The Begins soundtrack. Molusses...or whatever its called.

What's the deal with the titles on the begins soundtrack? Do they mean anything? And why change to more "expected" titles for the TDK soundtrack?

So if no one is in the front seat, and the car is swirving all over the place in the scene, what would that leave? And why is he supporting himself like that with the hand on the inside of the car? I'm going to have to go out and try this in my own car now. :D

What's the deal with the titles on the begins soundtrack? Do they mean anything? And why change to more "expected" titles for the TDK soundtrack?

The titles on "Begins" are all different genus names for bats. The first track is the latin word for bat. Here it is from Wiki:

Batman Begins is a soundtrack album to Christopher Nolan's 2005 Batman Begins. It was released on June 15, 2005. The soundtrack drew from the film score, composed by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard, as well as contributions by Ramin Djawadi and Mel Wesson. The songs in the soundtrack were titled with Latin names: the first song, "Vespertilio", is taken from the Latin word for bat, and the rest of the songs are titled after different genera of bats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_Begins_(soundtrack)

What's wrong guys? Haven't you seen them hip gangsta wannabe's lean their seat all the way back while their driving? It really does look like their sitting in the back seat.I sware they probably could stick their head out the window like that. :D

The titles on "Begins" are all different species of bats.

Ahhh, thanks for the info, I always wondered what the point of the names was.

They'd have probably named the tracks more normal on Begins if they'd known a sequel was definite and they'd score it.

Speaking of the score, I'm going to enlist my fellow score fans in figuring out where tracks come from in the movie. Some tracks I think contain bits of music from multiple scenes, but some I think are all from one scene.

Here's what I've identified so far.

11 - Agent of Chaos = This track covers Batman fleeing GPD and racing to save Rachel, Joker's escape, Rachel and Harvey's fate, and mourning over Rachel.

12 - Introduce A Little Anarchy= Until I get this on DVD and can really pay attention, I'm not sure if this whole track covers the scene, but I'm almost positive this is the music once Batman leaps off the rooftop from Gordon's sniper post and saves the hostages in the high rise.

13 - Watch the World Burn = I'm pretty sure this piece is just the music playing as Batman catches the Joker at the end of the film.

14 - A Dark Knight = The music playing as Batman fleas the scene at the end and the credits.

4 - Aggressive Expansion = At least the last 2 minutes or so, I have pegged as the music playing while Joker's traps for Lobe, the judge and Harvey go down.

2 - I'm Not a Hero = I believe most of this, maybe all, is from the sequence with Batman in Hong Kong, some of the first couple minutes may not be.

1 - Why So Serious = Half of this track is from the prologue, but it's almost 10 minutes and the Prologue is just over 5, so the other half of the track is from somewhere else.

Back