Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is, professional critics are the most smug, pretentious movie goers on the planet. This guy is saying that this movie is made for the idiot masses and he's somehow above all of it. He say's he just doesn't get it, when 95% of the most jackhole movie goers in the world found the movie brilliant, something's gotta give. Now judging by it's critical reception, it's box office reception, and it's fan reception, I think to say it's for the idiot masses is ironically one of the most self important pretentious things I've seen on here. I couldn't care less if someone doesn't like the movie, it's their opinion, but to make it out as if they're above it all and everyone else is wrong in their opinion's is ridiculous.

I understand your point, I was just commenting my negative thoughts on film critics in reference to someone else's comment about them because I felt the same way.

My point is, professional critics are the most smug, pretentious movie goers on the planet. This guy is saying that this movie is made for the idiot masses and he's somehow above all of it. He say's he just doesn't get it, when 95% of the most jackhole movie goers in the world found the movie brilliant, something's gotta give. Now judging by it's critical reception, it's box office reception, and it's fan reception, I think to say it's for the idiot masses is ironically one of the most self important pretentious things I've seen on here. I couldn't care less if someone doesn't like the movie, it's their opinion, but to make it out as if they're above it all and everyone else is wrong in their opinion's is ridiculous.

This is the same thinking that got everyone pissed off over the new Indy film. Lets not start this argument here.

The scene with Joker hanging out of the window of the cop car after the prison break that goes into a seemingly slight slomo was one of the most beautiful shots in a film I've seen in a long time.

Yeah,and what was really cool and strange about it is that,wasn't he driving the car with his head out the back passenger side window? :lol

Yeah,and what was really cool and strange about it is that,wasn't he driving the car with his head out the back passenger side window? :lol

It's not that hard to figure out he had at least one other guy with him, he's not going to kidnap Lao and get away in a cop car alone, they just did the shot to show off his madness and shine him in a light of victory for a moment.

It's not that hard to figure out he had at least one other guy with him, he's not going to kidnap Lao and get away in a cop car alone, they just did the shot to show off his madness and shine him in a light of victory for a moment.

Well,I don't know? It just appeard that way.The shot just looked weird.I only saw the movie once,so I couldn't get a real good look at the scene.

I thought it looked like he was driving but I didn't notice his head was out the back passenger's side window. Which would be impossible...

Hes not driving.

ht_dark_knight_080721_mn.jpg

People actually thought he was driving???? Really? He is clearly in the backseat even without KD's pic.

Joker had the whole thing planned, getting caught and then breaking out, I would think its obvious that he had some of his men waiting for him outside.

Bingo. He was using Maroni's men who had gotten into both Gordon's MCU and Dent's office. Not to mention his own implants like the Honor Guard.

Back