Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a DAMN shame hes gone.. watching his other movies arn't the same.. and I hate the fact they recasted depp, law, and f@gget farrell for his part in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus..

I think Gilliam is a good enough director to make it work. Have you seen "In Bruges" yet? I never liked Farrell at all until I saw that movie a few weeks ago.

I love the MM line :rock

IMG_3658.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

Though not entirely accurrate, I don't believe his hand is burnt in the movie.

that is actually the kiddie figure, we haven't seen the movie masters figure yet.

Are you sure about that, sure looks MM quality, the pictures were with the MM figures and that looks a bit more graphic and detailed than the other kid friendly ones, you see teeth and tendons, I'm sure the kid one is much more muted in deformation.

Saw it last night and there really isnt much to say tht hasnt been said already. Awesome movie, one of the best this year. Heath Ledgers The Joker is already one of my favorite movie characters ever. I HAVE to see it again. The first thing i said this morning when i woke up was "I gotta see The Dark Knight again" :D Can't wait for the DVD so i can see it over and over..... and over.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I know what you mean. The first time I saw it I called a friend and my brother and told them it was awesome. Then I turned around and went back into the theater to see it again!

Ok so after seeing the movie last night , heres my thoughts.

The movie started out fantastic , the whole bank robbery scene was amazing and the way they introduced the joker was brilliant.
I felt I knew the Joker as a character straight away although that may of been because I've not stopped watching the trailer since it was shown.

It all picked up well but I did feel at the start there was a little too much humor.
Now I wouldn't of even cared if all the humor was given to the Joker but it was amongst alot of characters at too soon of a time.
Fox , Alfred , Joker , Bruce and probably more.

This seemed to disappear though and stick with the Joker himself giving him even more of a personality as it went on.

Harvey Dent was a great character but I have to admit and I hate putting these two movies together. The way Harvey/Two-Face was in this story reminded me of Venom in spiderman 3. He was handled much better as a character and wasn't as rushed but I still feel he could do alot more. I am one of the people who would prefer to see Dent make another appearance.

Heaths performance as everyone will already be aware was amazing and too me hes definitely the ultimate Joker.

TADAAA !. :lol Awesome scene ! :rock

The end scene from what I seemed to understand didn't exactly end on a light note , I got the same vibe from begins though. It feels to me as if Nolans movies are more continuations than separate story's.
The movie was fantastic , theres a few things that still bother me but seeing it a second time will hopefully shift these out of the way.

Overall it gets a solid 9/10 for me ! :rock

Alot of people are worried about how they'll incorporate the riddler, I'm not at all. After seeing how great of a movie TDK was I know that Nolan obviously knows what he's doing and he's doing it right. I'd much rather see the Riddler in part 3 than Robin lol

I truly don't think TDK can be topped. Not by anyother comic book movie or any sequels. They have hit the peak of greatness. I do think they can make part 3 better than Batman Begins but I don't see how in anyway possible TDK can be topped.

I think TDK can be topped, it's great, but it's certainly not the pinnacle of what a movie like this could be. The best elements of Begins were absent in TDK and likewise, the best of TDK was absent in Begins. Make the third film combine the best elements of the first 2 films and you'll have something really special.

I watched tdk last night, it was one hell of a batman movie but certainly not the best movie ever made as ive read somewhere. Man Heath Ledger's joker was ^^^^ing amazing.. definitely the best character I've seen on screen. I enjoyed him more than batman.

I really want to see Penguin step into the breach left by the outgoing crime bosses. Would also like to see Catwoman but then the comparisons will be made to'Returns'.

Loved the Batpod reveal...i've gotta get me one of those

that is actually the kiddie figure, we haven't seen the movie masters figure yet.

I apologize, you were correct.

IMG_3655.JPG

Here he is mixed in with all the other kiddie figures.

I'll probably get this one too, but if that's the child Two-Face, I can just imagine an MM version :drool

"Super Max" Easter Eggs Include Joker

Source: MTV

The upcoming movie, Super Max, is apparently the next place The Dark Knight's psychotic villain Joker will show up, but in name only.

David Goyer, writer for The Dark Knight, states, "His name is a throwaway. He’s on a cell…You don’t actually see him, just his name on a cell. It’s a real Easter Egg. That’s one cross-pollination we would stay away from [doing more with].”

The film, which revolves around Green Arrow's incarceration and subsequent escape from prison, allegedly will have villains from all over the DC Universe, featuring “Superman villains, Green Lantern villains, and Wonder Woman villains,” according to Goyer.

“I know Warner Brothers is having a big rethink about how they approach all their DC films and they’ve been taking a lot of meanings recently about it. And this is a script they like a lot because there are all sorts of characters in this prison. They like that idea,” Goyer said. “We’re fairly hopeful they’ll want to move forward in the next year or so.”

“The Tattoo Man is in there which seemed like a no brainer if you’re doing a movie about a super prison — having a character with super tattoos,” Goyer said. “Amanda Waller’s in there as well from the Suicide Squad. Those are probably the two I like the most, absent Green Arrow.”

I'm personally curious to see how Super Max will play out. This could either be really good…or really bad. It seems as though it's been kept pretty quiet thus far, so either they're going to sneak it out quietly, or there will be a huge and sudden hype about it out of nowhere. With the potential supervillains they have in the prison, hopefully we'll at least get to see some sweet special effects on the characters. We'll see…

Cool to see DC finally crossing their heroes over finally.

I'm not a big follower of DC so I'm probably way behind on news of DC movies. Does this mean they are making a Green Arrow movie, but in it he is going to be in jail and breaking out?

Cancel that post of mine above, I just saw the thread titled Supermax. I guess it wasn't enough to catch my attention until now...

Back