Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The end battle has 2 tracks mixed into each other, Little Anarchy is one half, and Dogs Chasing Cars is another half. Ah well, still amazing.

The end battle has 2 tracks mixed into each other, Little Anarchy is one half, and Dogs Chasing Cars is another half. Ah well, still amazing.

Thanks man! I was wondering where Dogs Chasing Cars was in the film. It's my favorite track now and I put it on repeat when I'm driving in my truck.:D

Burton fan FTW!

Not even that much (what does FTW mean?). Yes i love Burton's batman (especially returns) but that doesn't mean that i don't want to see a fresh vision of batman from another director. I catched the first official freaking screening early this morning (it opened today here) because i couldn't wait to see it! I just did not like it at all.

Sorry if these were posted...

IMG_3658.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

I didn't really care for his suit in the movie. Looked more like melted plastic than singed or burned fabric.

Its a DAMN shame hes gone.. watching his other movies arn't the same.. and I hate the fact they recasted depp, law, and f@gget farrell for his part in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus..

Back