Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the idea of returns in the title.
It seems inappropriate for this series to me. I don't really see them as individual movies , more as an ongoing thing. Besides where would he be returning from ?.
Hes not gone anywhere and I think hes more batman now than any other time.

"The Dark Knight Returns" seems the most obvious choice to me unless they're saving that for a potential adaptation of the original miniseries by that name.

I dont see anyone using that title untill a movie is made based on it.

Clint Eastwood at around his "Heartbreak Ridge" age would have been awesome as the Batman.

You can make all the excuses you want. And the issues been addressed. You're the Michael Moore of internet posting. Ask why and give no answers. We're still waiting. More than likely another 30 minutes for you to "tab browse" (i.e. look up terms in the dictionary) and "multitask" (i.e. an hour of alone time to come up with an empty thought)

:clap:clap:clap:clap

I couldn't have said it better. :D

And the posters look pretty well done, I especially love the Harley art. Catwoman looks at the very least very modern.. but something about the mask I don't like... Riddler is ok too, but I'm not feeling the design as much either.

Unused TDK posters and banners (NOT fan made bull^^^^) -

tdku3ro6.jpg

No wonder those were unused, most of them are pretty bad. It's like, "let's cut and paste anything onto a random background and hope it sticks".

But thanks for the find, scuba. While I don't like these posters, they could be a good fit for collectible trading cards or something.

Didn't say they were good! :lol

I only like the blurry Joker one and the one of his vest w/ card.

All the logos are fugly.

TDK started at August 21 all over Europe so I stayed away from all possible spoiler threads till now (sadly nevertheless a stupid mother^^^^^*** spoiled me 2 weeks ago). I was watching the film twice no one time in German and one in English. From my point of view there is a big difference. I was really disappointed after having seen the German variant (although we were allowed to see Dent burning) but the English variant really kicked ass (am I allowed to write that?)... Awesome, simply awesome.
But as I am too lasy to read 150 pages: Is there any information about a Batman 3? Any news on a proper new Joker??? What's the status?

Starting around post 1480 there's alot of talk and debate and speculation about a third film. It followed a discussion about Batman's character arc and whether it is complete or requires a final film so there is some references to that in those posts.

What did it look like when his face was burning? I don't think we actually saw it burn, he had his hand over it and the unburned side of his face was to the camera. We didn't get a look at the damage until Gordon's hospital visit.

It was nothing special. In order to have no misunderstandings I will go and watch the film again and focus on that scene. I do not want to give you any wrong information out of my memory. But heres what I remember AGAIN: I COULD BE WRONG :lol

2-Face was lying on the ground, belly faced the ground. He was screaming sth turned to Batman than you saw half his face burning and Batman managed to kill the fire. There was no face seen, only a burning face... Hopefully you do understand me... :eek:

You do see it burn. He is screaming trying to out his hands on his face but its engulfed. You actually see the outline of the eye socket, etc in that scene. I'll see if I can nab a Screenshot somewhere.

can someone help me out.
This is the closest batman related thread for this question and I don't want to add to the ongoing spam of useless threads that die after 3 replies :lol.

I am looking for the 1/6 nicholson joker but for the life of me can't find out where it is from or who made it .
Its probably long sold out but its still driving me mad.
Can anyone help me out ?. I'm talking about the one FMLes made a custom sculpt for. :rock

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :rock

Sounds like its the same and my memory of the scene is just a little flawed. That or it was so quick I blinked and missed it or something.

can someone help me out.
This is the closest batman related thread for this question and I don't want to add to the ongoing spam of useless threads that die after 3 replies :lol.

I am looking for the 1/6 nicholson joker but for the life of me can't find out where it is from or who made it .
Its probably long sold out but its still driving me mad.
Can anyone help me out ?. I'm talking about the one FMLes made a custom sculpt for. :rock

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :rock

there was feng's and les's and a full figure made on a small run sold on ebay.. but seems like those are long gone.

Back