Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eckhart (sp?) and Freeman are really the only two who look happy to be in that picture. :lol

I think Depp could be an interesting Riddler. I could see him being a serious and chilling character obsessed with puzzles and riddles and a pretty good character.

I noticed that as well, Oldman and that asian guy are smiling too. But the rest... lol

Depp as Riddler, ugh, no. I don't have anything against depp, I just want a relative newcomer or not well known aka not a house hold name. I am sure if he puts in CatWoman, Jolie will get the role.

CelticP, do not get into a soundtrack debate with MaulFan. He'll own you. :lol

:rock :duff

Thanks for the support, not trying to own anyone or anything though, really just in pursuit of detailed movie scores. I own what's available of anything I'm interested in, but often other elements of the film score or whole cuts aren't on the official discs and I have to scour to get my hands on them.

Thankfully we've got good folks on this board that step up and help out with those pursuits.

As for Jolie in a Nolan Batman; she's sexy and all, and maybe someone's scene another side of her, but any movie I've ever seen her in, nothing shows acting ability, I mean she doesn't suck, but I'm not sure how much a range outside of being a bombshell on screen she has, and Nolan's not going to cast someone that doesn't have the acting capability he believes in and I don't see WB pressuring him to do so, Begins and TDK don't sell on marquee names, they have them, but it's the quality of the films and acting that sells. I'd almost see Jennifer Connely as a Catwoman in Nolan's world, she has acting ability and can be beautiful.

Pirates really deserves an extended score. AWE had some of the best music and there just seemed to be so little on the official soundtrack.

ff0ed81194ac0e696526014c2fbb2f45.gif

Scuba, I've tried my best, but for the life of me I can't figure out what in the hell that gif is supposed to be doing.

Neither can I, bro. That's what's so mesmerizing about it.

Speaking of mesmerizing, I watched TDK again tonight. Always a good time.

Scuba, I've tried my best, but for the life of me I can't figure out what in the hell that gif is supposed to be doing.

^^^^ erotic scene.

Batman blows the smoke at The Joker, and he just licks it up into his mouth. Creepy, but hystarical.

Soo apparently TDK is getting re-released in January. May be Imax only or may be wide, no one is sure yet. It's a play to get in the Oscar running for Heath but it might also give it that last little push to get it past Titanic too..

Soo apparently TDK is getting re-released in January. May be Imax only or may be wide, no one is sure yet. It's a play to get in the Oscar running for Heath but it might also give it that last little push to get it past Titanic too..

I would certainly go to another IMAX viewing in January.

I'd almost see Jennifer Connely as a Catwoman in Nolan's world, she has acting ability and can be beautiful.

Thank you!!! She's the most beautiful woman alive IMO. She's also a great actress. She's the kind of woman I could just look at all day. Now if we could get her to put on a little of her weight back as she's seem to have went too skinny.

I think she could be a great Catwoman. Not sure if I necessarily want Catwoman in a Nolan Batman film, but I sure wouldn't mind to see "The Connely" in a Catwoman suit!!!:drool:drool

Wow a re-release in January? Definite Oscar push right there. I doubt it'll have enough even by that point to pass Titanic. It's bold to re-release a movie in this day and age. Hope it pays off. Anyone have a link that can confirm this? The film is still playing all day long at my theaters.

Sweet! I wonder if that will make The Dark Knight the iceberg I want it to be :naughty

Back