Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cast easy? Does that mean sell cheap? :monkey3 haha

My sculpy speak is a little rough but I think he means $500 (unpainted) or GTFO :lol

Lol... Assuming that the scale isn't totally different it wouldn't take very long to make an alteration...lol. As for cost I have no idea... Let just say you wouldn't be paying overseas shipping.

Lol... Assuming that the scale isn't totally different it wouldn't take very long to make an alteration...lol. As for cost I have no idea... Let just say you wouldn't be paying overseas shipping.

redditGIFFFF.gif

The plan for the Hulk I want to do for myself is as many heads as I feel like sculpting really, but I was planning a Keown or 2, a Paul Pelletier, and maybe even an Ed MaGuinesse... As well as my own spin or two. Now the scales should be similar as mine is going to be a 1/4 as well. So if they weren't to different in size, if Jedi will let me take a look at his Hulk since we live in the same city, ASSUMING they don't they look **** on a stick, and if there is interest I could try and make a mold and then mod them to fit the SSC piece.c Now if the scale is to different, but there is still interest, well I could do another whole new sculpt, but it would probably cost more.

Last edited:
Or a bag of coke. Sick pick. Reminds of Fear and Loathing lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Haha, or make a G-string hanging from his open hand. Like he just had a wild night in Vegas.

:lol Great pic Savage

Thanks brother. I have a lot of time on my hands, and all I think about is Hulk PFex and Cap PFex converting.

Haha, or make a G-string hanging from his open hand. Like he just had a wild night in Vegas.

Or have the girl in his hand, his fingers covering all the naughty bits, thong is untied and is hanging down through his fingers

Or have the girl in his hand, his fingers covering all the naughty bits, thong is untied and is hanging down through his fingers

Ummmm I'm having difficulty seeing you're vision :lol Care to clarify perhaps?? :monkey3

On the other hand you can apply every corny one liner from Top Gun to that pic and it works.

"I want some butts!!"

"That son of a ***** cut me off!"

"That’s right! Ice… man. I am dangerous"

" Yeah, he did it right… Is that why you fly the way you do? Trying to prove something? Yeah your old man did it right. What I’m about to tell you is classified. It could end my career. We were in the worst dogfight I ever dreamed of. There were bogeys like fireflies all over the sky. His F-4 was hit, and he was wounded, but he could’ve made it back. He stayed in it, saved three planes before he bought it."

'You don’t have time to think up there. If you think, you’re dead"

"And if you screw up just this much, you’ll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog **** out of Hong Kong!"

see! They all work!! :lol

imagejpg1_zps5b0417bc.jpg

" Got dammit mustang! This is Ghost Rider 117, this bogey is all over me. He’s got missile lock on me. Do I have permission to fire?"

"Great balls of fire"

Kinda like how Conan is holding the girl in "The Conquest", however since Hulk is so big her legs would be dangling in between his fingers, her booty cheeks pointed towards us, however the naughty bits are covered by Hulks finger. The thong is like half off and some of the string is dangling down

I'm going to custom make some aviators and a cigar for this hulk now. Top gun hulk!

Ooooh I have an idea make a Volleyball diorama for him to use aswell. Place volleyball in hand and he is ready to serve it out against Iceman.

Back