Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome display! I am going to have to find something taller since I have little kids running around this house and don't trust them one bit.

They did come in double high units...might be too high, though.

Yeah... But now he has them all in a besta
IMG_0754-001.JPG

Yeah...here is the current setup. I wanted the PAX to go where the tall besta and stegosaurus are in that pic, but it was like 1.5" too wide...I was so choked because I measured wrong!! But, I am still happy with the current setup, and it gives me a lot more display space.

I'm reading the Jason Aaron hulk run right now, he fights hulk sharks and hulk tigers omg. Tempted to just flex the green badboy.

I'm reading the Jason Aaron hulk run right now, he fights hulk sharks and hulk tigers omg. Tempted to just flex the green badboy.

Please tell me what issue numbers include him fighting sharks and ****! Haha

Weirdest **** ever. So last night I had a dream that Sideshow posted new pics and the EX came with an ADDITIONAL Keown head Lol. For real though it looked ****ing g Epic at least the way he was screaming in the sculpt. Random I know. Maybe all this custom talk got into my dreams

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Weirdest **** ever. So last night I had a dream that Sideshow posted new pics and the EX came with an ADDITIONAL Keown head Lol. For real though it looked ****ing g Epic at least the way he was screaming in the sculpt. Random I know. Maybe all this custom talk got into my dreams

I love the head sculpt of the reg, but I'd be interested in seeing a custom head for this bad boy. But at 300$ sorry, I can't fly.

I love the head sculpt of the reg, but I'd be interested in seeing a custom head for this bad boy. But at 300$ sorry, I can't fly.

Yeah, that's exactly why I passed on the piece and have to chuckle at the peeps that think I'm too picky and should get a custom made modern head sculpt for this piece. Sorry, I'm not paying about $900 for a PF with a custom modern head sculpt. Both head sculpts look off to me so I'll just wait for the next PF and hopefully SSC gives us a modern take on him.

That's why I ended up passing on the Batman customs. I already have so much on PO and my finances are sorta hurting right now. I couldn't dream of it..well I can dream but couldn't see it being real. Now as Spidey has already done I will be attempting my own go at making g a custom. Im going to do one for this guy

That's why I ended up passing on the Batman customs. I already have so much on PO and my finances are sorta hurting right now. I couldn't dream of it..well I can dream but couldn't see it being real. Now as Spidey has already done I will be attempting my own go at making g a custom. Im going to do one for this guy

Best of luck! I'm just excited to get my first direct order (cap). Then Hulk about 4 months after that.

Best of luck! I'm just excited to get my first direct order (cap). Then Hulk about 4 months after that.

Nice. I'm still waiting on that group in my Sig. I'm hoping to add the PCS RoboCop and the Machiko Noguchi PF to that list soon. Might have to remove the colours just to make line room

Nice. I'm still waiting on that group in my Sig. I'm hoping to add the PCS RoboCop and the Machiko Noguchi PF to that list soon. Might have to remove the colours just to make line room

I keep looking at her thinking "want" but I won't though. She definitely looks like a future Grail

I so hope she leads onto a Predator1 PF but just not yet though :lol

I keep looking at her thinking "want" but I won't though. She definitely looks like a future Grail

I so hope she leads onto a Predator1 PF but just not yet though :lol

y3yqugyd.jpg

She's just too beautiful not to. Especially after seeing the WIP. Dude I am not missing her. We definitely won't have a crazy ES either (and here come the ES talks lol)

There are a lot of us getting our hands in the clay now... I think Tamato helped kick it off with his awesom custom head for the Batman PF. As for a custom for this... Well ... I am already planning on having a Keown head for my Hulk so in theory I might be able to cast something fairly easily depending if I get the head right n the first place...lol

There are a lot of us getting our hands in the clay now... I think Tamato helped kick it off with his awesom custom head for the Batman PF. As for a custom for this... Well ... I am already planning on having a Keown head for my Hulk so in theory I might be able to cast something fairly easily depending if I get the head right n the first place...lol

Cast easy? Does that mean sell cheap? :monkey3 haha

Back