Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! You focus on preordering Green Hulk buster!:whip:panic:

Not really interested in a Green Hulkbuster. Red/Gold is the only one for me :lecture

Seriously though, I ain't got the money to drop on Hulk let alone Ross. He isn't even on the radar :lol

Not really interested in a Green Hulkbuster. Red/Gold is the only one for me :lecture

Seriously though, I ain't got the money to drop on Hulk let alone Ross. He isn't even on the radar :lol

I meant "green hulk, buster" haha. I am helping you watch this like a hawk. I don't have the money either, but I got 6 months to find it. Haha

I meant "green hulk, buster" haha. I am helping you watch this like a hawk. I don't have the money either, but I got 6 months to find it. Haha

:lol Yeah I know I just messin

I appreciate that SH :hi5: I need PM's as soon as a low quantity alert appears. It's funny, though I know they are probably going to make like 3000 Ex's and I have probably got plenty of time to order yet I'm still anxious to get my order in. I guess that's how I've always played it. This is the first time I've had too much on order and just had to HOLD THE LINE! I can picture Mel Gibson yelling that at me right now. The BASTARD! :lol

:lol Yeah I know I just messin

I appreciate that SH :hi5: I need PM's as soon as a low quantity alert appears. It's funny, though I know they are probably going to make like 3000 Ex's and I have probably got plenty of time to order yet I'm still anxious to get my order in. I guess that's how I've always played it. This is the first time I've had too much on order and just had to HOLD THE LINE! I can picture Mel Gibson yelling that at me right now. The BASTARD! :lol

Mel Gibson :lol

Hahaha. Mel Gibson, class act...

I can't wait to recieve my Red Hulk, although haven't really accounted for the problem I'm going to have on finding a home for it. Same for Green Hulk and I guess Grey Hulk.........But I said that i wanted all 3, and all 3 I shall have. Also in the process of finding a Hulk Buster Com to go with one of them, although having a hard time on that matter :mad:

I can't wait to recieve my Red Hulk, although haven't really accounted for the problem I'm going to have on finding a home for it. Same for Green Hulk and I guess Grey Hulk.........But I said that i wanted all 3, and all 3 I shall have. Also in the process of finding a Hulk Buster Com to go with one of them, although having a hard time on that matter :mad:
Although the wrong scale HB is pretty awesome. Suppose Hulk can be any size so it works.
Love mine!

True. But RS was 500 and Thor was only 1000 but this a better statue than Thor so sure probably right. Might even be 2k

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I could care less about ES' to be honest. I do not plan on selling this. The only way this gets sold, is if another hulk comes out and I love it more, which I doubt highly. The only ES issue I care about right now is getting my waitlisted Captain America PF ex converted!

But who knows, I've already caught the sideshow fever. :rotfl

Cap Ex was 1000!!!! :yess: I think Hulk should easily push 1500-2000 Ex it's fraggin hulk for fricks sake :lol

Back